Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor VX 4X4 : Black Bahamut

Whoa , what a stunning car, awesome colour as well, congrats mastersquall for finally acquiring the greatest cult/desirable car of our time, now I can safely say to you "Reclaim your Life " once again, and wishing Happy Diwali to you and your family, enjoy your ride.

PS: In the above pics are you the guy with blue stripped t-shirt or green chequred t-shirt?

Last edited:
Congrats Rahul on the beast..
Ouch the 1st scar on your beast...
Better to go for touch up, during 1st service.
Till then let it be there as kaala til .
Wish you miles of happy & safe motoring.

@Xover: The guy in 3rd pic right side or 6th pic is Rahul(Mastersquall).

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37
Congrats buddy. the car looks stunning in black.

Whoa , what a stunning car, awesome colour as well, congrats mastersquall for finally acquiring the greatest cult/desirable car of our time, now I can safely say to you "Reclaim your Life " once again, and wishing Happy Diwali to you and your family, enjoy your ride.

PS: In the above pics are you the guy with blue stripped t-shirt or green chequred t-shirt?
thanks ya i have Reclaimed my life again [clap]
The green guy is me

Congrats Rahul on the beast..
Ouch the 1st scar on your beast...
Better to go for touch up, during 1st service.
Till then let it be there as kaala til .
Wish you miles of happy & safe motoring.

@Xover: The guy in 3rd pic right side or 6th pic is Rahul(Mastersquall).
thanks i am not waiting for 1st service will get it done on this Friday . It really hurts [cry]

Wow looks great,try putting bull bar,it looks great and may hide the scratch where i can see in 9th pic.
thanks will sure put bull bar

WOW! Congrats on the Beast Rahul !
thanks

congrats buddy. ouch the first scratch really hurts. wish u miles of happy & safemotoring.
thanks

Man , a Big wishes from me.

finally the great machine in flesh .

Congrats

Now some serious off driving.

Time to wear shorts. get into mud , fix winches err wat not. the list goes on haha

Many congratulations Master!
Safari that too in blacks is just adorable!
Well good that you skipped away with only scratch and no more damage, take it as positive sign, and wish henceforth there will not be any damage to the car!
Congrats again! Drive safe! wish you millions of happy miles!
I guess the pics those are clicked on road are clicked near by Akshardham temple!

@ mastersquall

Are you sure you wanna go for bull bars, because I think your VX has front airbags and also crumple zone, I have read somewhere that going for bull bars in cars that have airbags and crumple zone can affect these important safety feature, so I urge you to confirm this info before going any further.

Yours Xover

@Mastersquall:
Congrats for the new set of wheels,Safari on our roads is a symbol of power,especially here in NCR.The VX is a great SUV with limited slip differentials and can do some real hardcore off-roading.While ABS and airbags aid to the safety too,also Safari needs ABS considering its braking.

Thread Starter #44
ilango[speed thirst];109653 said:
Man , a Big wishes from me.

finally the great machine in flesh .

Congrats

Now some serious off driving.

Time to wear shorts. get into mud , fix winches err wat not. the list goes on haha
[lol]thanks

Many congratulations Master!
Safari that too in blacks is just adorable!
Well good that you skipped away with only scratch and no more damage, take it as positive sign, and wish henceforth there will not be any damage to the car!
Congrats again! Drive safe! wish you millions of happy miles!
I guess the pics those are clicked on road are clicked near by Akshardham temple!
thanks . it could be reason . pic is near rajouri garden petrol pump after filling diesel
@ mastersquall

Are you sure you wanna go for bull bars, because I think your VX has front airbags and also crumple zone, I have read somewhere that going for bull bars in cars that have airbags and crumple zone can affect these important safety feature, so I urge you to confirm this info before going any further.

Yours Xover
hmm no idea but without bull bar beast is incomplete + need to hide damage bumper also
+1.

Even aesthetics wise, those chrome bull bars are out of fashion now. They dont look classy anymore. Get a nudge guard if you want.
can you give me idea which nudge guard should i go for
@Mastersquall:
Congrats for the new set of wheels,Safari on our roads is a symbol of power,especially here in NCR.The VX is a great SUV with limited slip differentials and can do some real hardcore off-roading.While ABS and airbags aid to the safety too,also Safari needs ABS considering its braking.
thanks indeed safari is in more control now and braking is no more heart attack giving . Look like extra stuff are helping
Congrats Mastersquall, I've no words to express looking at this Black beauty.

So by this evening i have completed 700KM [clap]
SO by next week safari will visit service centre for its first service
2 pic from my today visit

Parked infront of my village house
2011-10-27 15.54.03.jpg

Goberdan pooja
2011-10-27 15.59.04.jpg

I too have just returned from my village(in Muzaffarnagar district)after completing the Gobardhan pooja.

The Safari is looking great sharing the parking spot with the farmer's car(Buggi or bullock-cart,as we say in english).

I too once owned a Safari two years back,it was a 2.2 EX 4X4 but since my father liked Innova(because one was serving us hassle free and still serving too)hence the Safari didn't stayed in our garage for more than 4 months and was sold out with just 18k kms on odo(we still covered 18k in just 4 months).

In my views,you must get a smaller one bull bar(the one that covers grille ony)as it will not hamper with safety features like airbags too and will take on the small bumps on itself too.
Get good black alloys as they totally change the side-profile of the car,also get some really large for lamps,like KCs etc..and then have a look at the Safari.

Top Bottom