Tata Safari 2.2 Dicor VX 4X4 : Black Bahamut

Thread Starter #16
Congrats master for acquiring "The King", just reclaim your life once again and make your own road for the second time.

Nice to hear that Tata have improved Safari so much, wishing you a trouble free ownership for many years to come.
thanks haven't acquired Safari waiting for it to get delivered I just hope I get it Monday *finger-cross*

Congradulations for the new Safari.

I was thinking of buying Safari some time ago. Then decided to wait for the new generation Safari.

Ready for a long wait since I am in no hurry. Manza is serving well and is enough for my present requirements.
thanks

even I thought waiting for new Safari but seeing spyshot made decision to go for old design

Thread Starter #20
Congrats mastersquall!

Safari used to be my dream too. My brother-in law in Chennai has also got a black one 3 months ago.
thanks
BTW say congrats to your brother-in-law for his safari
A beast to own! Congrats for the acquisition mastersquall! Do post some pics once you have it in your hands [:)]
thanks

i hoping to get my hand on Beast on Monday . Will post pic as soon as possible

congrats buddy on your decision to buy the safari. hope to hear about in detail e very soon. by the by which monday are you going to get your car ?

Thread Starter #22
thanks
sorry about confusing :stupid: its 24th of this month also called Monday hehe

Just to pass time i downloaded 2.2 manual and i am surprised service interval has increased from 8k to 15K . I think tata might have started using synthetic engine oil ?

thanks
sorry about confusing :stupid: its 24th of this month also called Monday hehe

Just to pass time i downloaded 2.2 manual and i am surprised service interval has increased from 8k to 15K . I think tata might have started using synthetic engine oil ?
yep , all their cars , except the tdi of vista/indigo

One of the reason for refined drive. [evil]

Thread Starter #25
ilango[speed thirst];108763 said:
yep , all their cars , except the tdi of vista/indigo

One of the reason for refined drive. [evil]
oh didn't knew . i was using normal engine oil all the time in my safari 3.0 so thought it might be same [lol]
Planning any accessories on your SUV buddy?
I haven't decided completely confuse what to add and what not to add don't want to go over dose :P

any suggestion
My little brother and another relative is running behind to put bull bar .

@ mastersquall

What happened buddy, did you got the delivery of your dicor today, if yes then "Happy Danteras" to you, post some pics of your ride, we are waiting.

Thread Starter #27
well truck which brought my Safari just came now. so can't take delivery today will take delivery on wed morning they will keep my paper work complete

Thread Starter #28
just now came back after completing all paper work. my rtgs which I had sent to dealer bank account arrived just now thanks to Diwali it took 8 he's to arrive usually take Max. 2hrs .

Safari is coming home in morning :-)

Top Bottom