Tata Nexon XM Petrol vs Hyundai i20 Sportz+

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I need suggestion between Nexon XM petrol and i20 Sportz Petrol.(Have test driven both cars)
I am impressed with the quality of i20.The thing pulling me towards Nexon is 5star crash rating.
We have Santro Xing 2005 in our home and still the car is excellent .There is no rattles in the interiors.
Please advise me as this will be my first own personnel car.
For the insurance all the dealers(Tata or Hyundai) have to buy insurance from them.But based on the liitle knowledge I checked and found out that it's not necessary to buy insurance from dealers.But many ownership reviews I found that people are buying from dealers.Please advice.

3.Going for loan through dealer.Do advice the steps I should proceed.According to the dealers after getting the loan (82% of On road price).He has asked me to mail him the documents.Should I book and negotiate first and then should go for loan???

My max budget is 8.5lac.I am based out of Hyderabad.

Thanks

Roy

My suggestions are as below.

1. Nexon on any day, go for XMA.
2.You can buy Insurance on your own, compare the dealer quote with your quotes. you can decide.
3. First negotiation, get the final quote on paper. pay the booking amount and decide on the loan amount and apply. Don't let banker to release the amount until you physically verify the vehicle and approve.

Top Bottom