Tata Nexon Ownership Review: Living The Nexon Life

Hi, have completed almost 2 years and 25000 km nexon xz+ Red.. around 1 month back my keyless remote battery suddenly exhausted for both remote.. thought it was because of time duration. So replaced with duracel new battery in both remote.. but now in only 1 month thiese again exhausted.. don't know why.. now seems definately issue with keys..
Is any one having this kind of issue with Tata motors new series cars...

Thread Starter #709
Hi, have completed almost 2 years and 25000 km nexon xz+ Red.. around 1 month back my keyless remote battery suddenly exhausted for both remote.. thought it was because of time duration. So replaced with duracel new battery in both remote.. but now in only 1 month thiese again exhausted.. don't know why.. now seems definately issue with keys..
Is any one having this kind of issue with Tata motors new series cars...
This should not happen.
Either the battery/cell replaced is not according to OEM advised specs
or the keys are somehow draining the battery fast. Please change it to original specs and watch out for drain.If it still persists show it to ASS,as its under warranty still.

Thread Starter #710
My Nexon got Fastagged too. 29 feb 2020 was the last day stipulated for free fastag.
NHAI had earlier announced for free NHAI FASTag from November 22 to December 15 last year. But I came to know that National Highways Authority of India had recently decided to waive FASTag fee till February 29 .
I went to the nearest toll plaza for Nexon's Fast Tag,and it was totally hassle free. It took 5 min only ! I stuck the sticker on the windshield myself.

IMG-20200229-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20200229-WA0002.jpg

To and fro was about 70 kms and this is the average I got,with A.C on all the way. 25 km/liter is a very satisfying figure even after taking into consideration that it might be over optimistically set on the display.
IMG-20200229-WA0020.jpg

today I noticed that my Nexon idles at 600 rpm. I think maybe it's a bit low? Should be around 750RPM. I will ask other owners. This may lead to stalling,but it has not happened so far. My erstwhile ritz used to idle at 700 to 800 RPM.
IMG-20200229-WA0000.jpg

Incidentally a small milestone completed
IMG-20200229-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom