Tata Nexon Ownership Review: Living The Nexon Life

I came to know it is removed now with new batches.
One of the worst Habits of TATA (And to some extent Mahindra these days).
They have been removing pitiful small things like charging sockets, PW button back-light. Seats are made smaller in Storme compared to Old Safari (And early storme).
What Tomfoolery!
Airbag logo is very faint and classy on the dashboard.
Just like it should be. A subtle reminder.

Thread Starter #632
Rear Windshield fogging issue has resurfaced,and this time it's more severe, hampering the Rear visibility severely.
Rear defogger working all right, but I have to use it continuously. Maybe it is due to extra humidity in September with rains and all still continuing.
I am going to use the special Cream as advised by the fellow members, earlier.
IMG-20190920-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20190920-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20190920-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20190920-WA0007.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #634
Check is the fogging occuring only once the ride is taken after it had been parked in rainy environment.
You are Bang on in your diagnosis. This is exactly what is happening!!
One thing I give you, you must be having vast experience in all this car defogger business, to suggest me solutions that accurately.
Thanks for the tip.
Now please suggest a means of bypassing it.

Last edited:
special Cream as advised by the fellow members, earlier
Cut a potato and rub the half flat part.
Shaving foam also works nice. Keep it for 5 mins and wipe off with microfber.
Now please suggest a means of bypassing it.
Safari has a bad habit of keeping carpets wet from below. This causes high moisture. See if there is something like that with your TATA.

Thread Starter #636
Cut a potato and rub the half flat part.
Safari has a bad habit of keeping carpets wet from below. This causes high moisture. See if there is something like that with your TATA.
You have got me scared. I am going to look into this wet carpet nuisance ASAP. Maybe that's the root cause of all this.
And thank you for your suggestions.

Sir , [:D] @mayankdixit

This was just a simple diagnosis , as in Kerala , we encounter monsoons , that's the minimum experience I have.
My suggestion , ensure that there isn't dust on the glass (both sides ) .Another thing is if at all mist starts forming , does it start from a point or does it form equally . If the case is former , then that area needs inspection (it can be as minor as a small dust particle to major issue like glass chip). Thirdly , ensure that cabin temperature is in sync with outside temperature .

Top Bottom