Tata Nexon Ownership Review: Living The Nexon Life

Now I searched for the Nexon. It had to be blue +white + black combo to match the colour of the car.Finally I was successful and the result is as shown in the pictures below.It is bigger than the red one which was installed earlier. And it matches the colour of my car very much
Talk about Finesse and enjoying the smaller things in life.
The color match is perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed the pics!.

Hello, I am in dilemma to book XM or XZ variant. Major features I miss in XM are Touch screen infotainment (incl, Reverse parking camera), Automatic AC (with rear AC vents), Driver seat height adjustment, foldable ORVMs. Other features are not really bother me. I can extend my budget till XZ but, is it really worth to pay the extra 1.2L? Please let me know your opinion. Thank you.

Thread Starter #576
You will need ..Touch screen infotainment (incl, Reverse parking camera), Automatic AC (with rear AC vents), Driver seat height adjustment, fold able ORVMs.
Go for XZ variant with eyes closed. Don't hesitate.It may take some effort now from you but in the future ,the comfort these features provide will be worth it.You will not regret it later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom