Tata Nexon Launched at ₹5.85 Lakhs

Tata Nexon facelift ready for launch

View attachment 267835

Tata Motors is currently in final stages of readying the Nexon facelift for its market launch. The heavily updated Nexon shares a lot of its styling with the Nexon EV that made its world premiere last year. These spy shots show the Nexon facelift for the first time in its production guise.

As seen on the Nexon EV, the refreshed SUV gets heavily updated front styling with a more squarish design that comprises of updated bumper, headlamps and grille. It also features a new bonnet and front bumper design. Reprofiled fog lamp clusters, a slimmer grille that’s more like the Harrier’s and new headlight units with DRLs. The Nexon facelift will not get blue inserts on its exteriors like the ones seen on the Nexon EV. Aesthetics aside, the revisions also make the compact SUV comply with latest pedestrian protection norms that come into effect in October 2020.

Under the hood, the refreshed Nexon will get BS6-compliant versions of the current 1.2-litre turbo-petrol and 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engines, and the same 6-speed manual and 6-speed AMT gearbox options.

Read:
I didn't like this white strip at at door & back. Looks ugly IMHO. Why isn't Tata getting rid of this?

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Need your suggestion. I want to replace projector headlight bulb wich is 55w. Should I use higher wattage e.g. 80w or use the same 55w bulb?
I believe you are intending to ask bhvm. He knows a lot about lights and bulbs.
If you intend to ask me, well, I will never recommend any changes, whatsoever.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
The ASS told me that in the digital fuel representation of instrument cluster each Fuel Filler bar = 7.5 litres.This way we can calculate the average fuel efficiency as well as the amount of fuel left over in the tank.

The ASS told me that in the digital fuel representation of instrument cluster each Fuel Filler bar = 7.5 litres.This way we can calculate the average fuel efficiency as well as the amount of fuel left over in the tank.
This is wrong calculation, the fuel tank capacity is 44 Liters, and there are 11/12 bars.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Seems he is calculating white and black bars (the gap between two white bars also calculated as one bar) making total 11 bars???
Ha ha ha ha ,You have a good sense of humor, I will give you that.
No, it's not that. I think he is confusing with some other car, maybe Tiago, I don't know.

Top Bottom