Tata Nexon 2018 Stock Clearance Offers

Thread Starter #1
Hi fellow TAI members

I am looking to book a Tata nexon xz+ ST Or DT does not really matter and wanted to check with the members here if they have any idea of the offers being given:

• Your Budget: it was 6L for used ...I really stretched it to the limit and would say 12L now
  • New or Used: New
  • Your Location: Bengaluru
  • Top 5 Priorities: Safety, great engine and gearbox combo, comfort.
  • Monthly Running: 1000kms to 1200kms
  • Fuel Type: Diesel reason below
  • Purpose Type: office commute and hill station visits ( don't like revving the nuts off a turbo petrol..easy torque is something I would love)
  • Seating Capacity: 4 is enough
  • Segment Type: Compact SUV
Note : cross posting from My Fascination Towards The Bluebird - Tata Nexon Moroccan Blue XZ+ Diesel

Till now I have been offered Diesel XZ+ OCT 2018 manufactured for 12.22 L (without extended warranty and gold AMC). To me this does not seem like a very good deal.

Since I am really stretched on my budget (it's literally doubled) I wanted to make sure I get the best deal possible.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Nexon XZ+ ex-showroom Bangalore price given in Tata website is Rs.9,95,120 (Diesel )

Two days back, I have received an email notification from Tata Motors, with best discount offers which says max discount for Nexon Rs.75000 including exchange offer
(see post no.1482 of this thread: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars ).
Besides this, there can be dealers offer which may differ dealer to dealer.

Bangalore will be having more than one showroom so suggest getting quotes from all Tata showrooms and then compare it and go for the best offer

Thread Starter #3
Nexon XZ+ ex-showroom Bangalore price given in Tata website is Rs.9,95,120 (Diesel )

Two days back, I have received an email notification from Tata Motors, with best discount offers which says max discount for Nexon Rs.75000 including exchange offer
(see post no.1482 of this thread: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars ).
Besides this, there can be dealers offer which may differ dealer to dealer.

Bangalore will be having more than one showroom so suggest getting quotes from all Tata showrooms and then compare it and go for the best offer
Yep I saw that ad too..and I have been calling up dealers in the city to get a good deal. Best I have managed to get is for a Separate 2018 model at OTR 12.2L. This does not include AMC or extended warranty.

I am not sure if anyone else has managed to get a better deal.

Why don't you consider XM or XT? If you are not too much into fancy gizmos, start/stop, floating HU reversing camera etc, as it is you have stretched your budget.
XM is true VFM it does have all VFM workable accessories, many happy XM owners have installed aftermarket accessories too, take a good look and then decide.

Thread Starter #5
Why don't you consider XM or XT? If you are not too much into fancy gizmos, start/stop, floating HU reversing camera etc, as it is you have stretched your budget.
XM is true VFM it does have all VFM workable accessories, many happy XM owners have installed aftermarket accessories too, take a good look and then decide.
Yep you are right and this is exactly what I had decided last December. But then I realised that for me rear adjustable head rests and adjustable driver seat height are needed. I have always hated going for long trips in the back seat of cars with fixed headrests (can't ask my parents to do the same :) )Also since the car would be driven by my sister and my dad too adjustable driver seat height would be something good to have.

Generally my family keeps cars till they don't run properly and require some major expense so I am looking to keep this one for around 8+ years.

I have decided to push more (since I am taking a loan anyways) and try for the xza+ variant (would make my little sis happy since she wouldnt like to drive a manual in Bangalore).

One deal I have got is for Moroccon Blue XZA+ Diesel ST Oct 2018 manufactured for Rs 1281949+ zero depreciation insurance.
Break up is below
All inclusive list price : Rs 1372390
Rs 53642 insurance off
Rs 3000 corporate discount
Rs 2920 Basic accessories free
Bumper to bumper add-on free (I guess this would be worth around Rs 6k)
Rs13500 extended warranty not taken
Rs16500 gold amc not taken
Car cover Rs3600 free

Could someone let me know if this is a good deal or if another dealer in the city is offering more (sir @SurajVarma_R if possible please revert).

Well don't waist 2L extra to just bump up your bum, use cushions (I'm sure your family members must have learnt driving in a M800) for the driver seat and extra padding for the back seats, FN upholstery wala will do it.
Get an online quote for insurance, 54k is hogwash, I showed online quote of 18K and the dealer matched it. Go to multiple dealers to get better offers, even if it's out of your town.
All the best

Thread Starter #7
Well don't waist 2L extra to just bump up your bum, use cushions (I'm sure your family members must have learnt driving in a M800) for the driver seat and extra padding for the back seats, FN upholstery wala will do it.
Get an online quote for insurance, 54k is hogwash, I showed online quote of 18K and the dealer matched it. Go to multiple dealers to get better offers, even if it's out of your town.
All the best
While I understand the reasoning behind this ( infact this is exactly what I would have done if the car was only for me) but that is not the case here.
Moreover, I am not comfortable modifying a cars electronics when it's brand new (used one sure..but not a new one).
I am ok with paying the premium for xza+ over Xma(actually I don't even know if dealers have 2018 Xma in stock) since I would always feel shortchanged in the features in the long run.

Thread Starter #8
I had a stupid query ..the car we are looking at is a 2018 manufactured car which was billed to the dealer in 2018. The ex showroom price of the car at this time is 10.55L.

Now in 2019 the dealer is selling the car at Ex showroom 10.65L + tax and other things. Is this correct ...I mean does the ex showroom get updated for a unit as per the prevailing prices.

Appreciate it if someone could clarify this for me

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I think, the tax and insurance is calculated based on the Invoice value i.e the showroom price.

The showroom has their net price and then GST/CGST will be added on above making total showroom sales price. Insurance and RTO Tax will be calculated on this total showroom price. So, they can prepare invoice as per 2018 December price of the car and taxes will be added to that amount.

Top Bottom