Tata Nano: Quite Happy and Satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Bought nano top end model in feb 2012 actually I myslef driving it and by far i've nothing to complain. I'm absolutely loving my car with it FE, riding and handling, the spacious interiors, the best in class AC in such extreme hot whether it keeps the inside of car quite chilled.
The best part i driving in heavy traffic, pick up is good and driving in congested crowded streets(mostly everywhere in India) is like a cake walk with nano. I've I'm posting images of my new Mojito Green color Nano: Will add more later

During my research I found quite negative reviews of it...Now I dont know why?? C'mon guys what to complain here.. We are getting front power window+front+rear defogger, AC + cup holders, mobile charger, nice cushion seats with headrest, plus b'ful aerodynamic design + easy to park and easy to handle in heavy traffic + more to xplore for me....

No doubt the rival companies are feeling pressure cos all such high end features u can get in less than 2.25 lakhs... and yes do i forgot to mention it surely has the biggest leg room and back seat space, even put maruti and hyundai to shame..

Attachments

Hello Pratt welcome to TAI and congrats for your cute new nano 2012[clap]
This is the first Nano in TAI with Mojito Green and of-course my favorite color.

Keep updating more on your ride and do tell us if you planning to add any accessories/ mods you are going to do.

No doubt the rival companies are feeling pressure cos all such high end features u can get in less than 2.25 lakhs... and yes do i forgot to mention it surely has the biggest leg room and back seat space, even put maruti and hyundai to shame..
That is the truth why Nano had to face malignity and of course little bit Tata's incompetence too.
Else Nano is an Incredible ride.

Congratulations Prattt69. Nano has slowly grown on me as a car. Lovely little car to drive around the city. Must say that it gives a feeling of more space when seated inside. Nice colour choice.

Hi Pratts,

Welcome to The Automotive India and to the Nano club. Do share mosre pics of your car and accessories you have planned for her.

350Z

Core Team
Another truly awesome looking Nano on TAI. Congrats for this small wonder. I like those interiors and seat covers gel well with them. How about writing a more comprehensive review on the car? (Refer this). It will sure help more prospective buyers out there.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Add ons on my new Tata Nano: Seat Covers+Music player+high quality sony explod speakers+sun film+ my company text logo on back.

Here are the images-
Can you kindly tell me the details of the (a) seat cover (Brand) and (b) mat that you have in your nano. Where did you get them? From the showroom? And how much?

Hye dude, congratzz for your new Nano. I always liked this car for what it provides at really great price. Actually IMO there should be nothing to complaint when you buy Nano. And if people want more then can buy other cars.

Nano in orange, green, yellow types of color always give a pleasant experience to my eyes.

350Z

Core Team
Note: Since reviews that are incomplete or contain very less information are not permitted on the forum, this thread has been closed. Please refer to this link for details and feel free to report this post to moderators in order to complete the review so that this thread can be reopened again. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom