Tata Nano LX 2012 - It Rocks

Thread Starter #61
Sad day - As my baby was bit by rodent. Couple of circuit wires under the rear was bit by rats and i have to replace few wiring. The vehicle was not starting on sunday, i called up the toll free and the guys came checked and said started motor gone bad. Sent me the towing vehicle. the vehicle was towed to TASS. Since sunday and the moday was a holiday due to Tamil new year. Today only the service engineer attened. They too are short staffed and it took till 5 to diagnose. They are quoting around 1.5K for wiring since RAT bytes are not covered under warranty. Very bad day for me and my cutie.

Thread Starter #65
3.2K was charged for this. There was another one which will be a loose fit for the seat but similar material which was 2.9 to 3K and all were black this one was close to Beige and with Leather type finish. So went for it.

The seat covers look very neat and nice. How about heat generated if left locked under sun. With no sun films now, that is my major concern.

Thread Starter #67
It is hot, but when you switch on the AC under the shade with open windows, cools off soon..

Top Bottom