Tata Nano LX 2012 - It Rocks

Thread Starter #1
Intro
This is my first car ever. At what a great decision it has been. Awesome interiors. Cute Compact beauty. Overall My Mojito green Nano Rocks. Started using just now. Will update further with more pics. No Mods Done Yet.

Inspiration
I am new to driving cars. As everyone i also dreamed of having my own car. Every time a new car is launched had a dream of buying a car. But when Tata nano was lauched still was very much interested but was still in college studying. But After 3 years of wait when 2012 Tata nano was lauched fell in love with the Design, Cuteness, Everything in the car inspired me.

Everything is fine but i am a 6 ft 1 inch tall guy heavy built. Will i be able to fit in a Nano is a major question. Went to a tata showroom on March 2012 had a look at the car opened the door and was amazed to see the amount of space provided. Sat on the driver seat there was ample room for me to sit. I have never felt any hatch back car to be this spacious.

Buying
As soon i was impressed with the space i have made my mind to buy nano. There was a very little support to buy Nano. Infact No support to buy a nano every one was against my decision. Then i ve made myself clear and booked the Nano on March last week. Got it deliverd on 17th of April. The below pic was taken just before the delivery.

After buying every one in my family loved the car. Even my frieds were very much impressed with the car. Started having fun with my Cutie.

Driving
As i have mentioned i am new to driving cars. Still havent done much driving just started my driving. Will update as i get to travel more with my cutie.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nano let me be this first one to congratulate you for your car, wishing you and your family many happy miles, kindly share more pics and your experience with us.

Congrats buddy excellent colour but we need more pics from you of this cute little sweetie car .

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for Nano. Please note that one-liner threads do not qualify as a review in this section (Link). I’d advice to edit the opening post and add more relevant content so that we can continue further discussions here. Please feel free to report the post to request to reopen this thread as soon as you are ready with the content. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Thanks Every one. Surely will update more pics and Extesive user review once i experience more with my Cutie.

Thread Starter #10
More Pics. [:)]
HAve Few Questions.
  1. If we are adding any mods which needs access to the battery does that Void my Warranty.
  • Also do i have to add accessories only in TASS. ex: Seat covers, Mud flaps, Decals does these kind of changes to the car makes my warranty Void.

Attachments

Last edited:
seat cover and decals get from outside. mudflap and inner mat get from TASS. aftermarket accessories voids warranty. but TASS installed me the pioneer HU and when i had a warranty issue they solved it.

Top Bottom