Tata Nano: Accessories & Modifications

Hello All,

has anyone replaced the 2 point seat belt to a proper 3 point one for the rear seats in the Nano?

regards,
Kinshuk
Hi kinshuk, if you notice on the 'C' pillar there is a cut on the black trim for a 3 point seat belt, however not sure which model will be a snug fit, Omni, Nano front belts? It will be trial and error method.

Why do you need them? For securing child seat?

Regards
Vinod

Hi kinshuk, if you notice on the 'C' pillar there is a cut on the black trim for a 3 point seat belt, however not sure which model will be a snug fit, Omni, Nano front belts? It will be trial and error method.

Why do you need them? For securing child seat?

Regards
Vinod
yeah, I observed that cut on the C pillar thats why asked, the reason is better safety than a 2 point seat belt and yeah I might be able to secure a child seat there, not that my daugheter is goign to sit all alone in the rear seat, as of now I have secured the child seat in the front as I have no other option.

Re: Tata Nano- Modifications

is there any one who modified there tata nano? or interested in modify there tata nano?

this car is really well suited for modifications if works are neat and perfect

i ve attached pics of my tata nano. i wanna add some more stuffs like bodykits and fenders which are available OE. but not interested with the design. plz give suggestions and tips [:)]
Very tastefully done , i too agree that nano is an amazing project car for any auto enthusiast , i have a few cars but my nano is my families favorite . The way it zips in delhi traffic i just love it , i bought it in 2016 it is the new top end manual transmission , with power steering and front power windows , man it glides , i am attaching a few pics , hope you all find it worth being on this thread , i am a superhero fan so have made it in Superman theme , it being the cutest and smallest in my garage i believe is no less than the creta and ecosport i have , there are further mods that i am planning on it and will share pics when i am done

Attachments

Hi,
I am looking for contact details of the guy who made this
Modified Nano
I am planning a women only self drive car rental service for city / office commute
The idea is to have a modified Nano
Executive Edition
Leather Seats, good news music system
For 2 only, maximising the space
Here is one of the design I liked and need the contact details
Tata Nano Executive - MOdified.png

Thanks again

Hi,
I am looking for contact details of the guy who made this
Modified Nano
I am planning a women only self drive car rental service for city / office commute
The idea is to have a modified Nano
Executive Edition
Leather Seats, good news music system
For 2 only, maximising the space
Here is one of the design I liked and need the contact details
View attachment 253525
Thanks again
Hello @Sabir Khan, these LED lights and accessories are all doable from your FNG accessories shop, you could also shop online, and look for more options.

I've a 2016 Nano XTA, for some inspiration.
“My Nimble Mountain Goat”: A Dazzle Blue Tata Nano XTA (1.5 Years & 14K Kms)
All the best.
Regards
Vinod

Top Bottom