Tata Nano: Accessories & Modifications

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Tata Nano Accessories and Modifications

The Droid car sticker looks nice buddy. At the rear, it would have been better at the bottom (The same gap which you left between the H Light) or Maybe remove the Sticker K&N below it and place it at some other place.

Advice- Remove the 63 number from the bonnet. This is looking bad or maybe get it in some other stylish font, Something bold type.

And regarding, Stickers, I dont know anything in that! And yes, I want a straight pic from the Rear. or maybe a one showing Taillight maybe some side is also visible so that i can show you on the sides also.
Thanks for the pic. Can you tell me where are the BOLTS (+ type?)?
Keep up the good work!
Cheers.

@lxi this pic is the outside1 facing the road. i've attached a link of the screw in an earlier post. open your bonnet look behind the HL. i guess there will be only one screw near the holder spanner size 10(may be 11 or 12- not sure)

attaching the links for screw(pics)

right_headlight_adjustment.gif

r-light.jpg

Pics are from net. and these are not ALTO's. but similar will be the config

lxi.

Suspended

Yes, Thanks for the pic (HLs). Will try at night someday as in daytime, I wil not see the beam.

And, The rear taillight pic-
(Did 2 PS jobs on them;
1. Full Black Smoked.
2. According to me!)[clap]
Hope you like it-

vh.gif

Tata_Nano_rear.gif

tata-nano-2012-4.gif

cgfgg.gif

cHeers![cheers]

@ lxi man we both have similar thoughts.
the last pic blacked the bumper. i have paintet exactly the same way. [:D]
but smoking taillamps ill go for the first one. the problem that makes me not to do is the cost. OEM taillamps costs 800rs where as smoking costs 1000 @ilango[speed thirst] shop

ya finally got a rear pic of my car. purposefully took it blurry

any adjusting your beam if possible do it inside a shed in day time or else by 6 pm
and my car in d pic is on high beam

Attachments

attaching tata modified nano. now the bodykits fenders and door cladding are available with the dealer costs approx 10000rs. your suggestions please. should i go for this or aftermarket?

Attachments

Hi saishibu38380,

Buddy, your Nano is looking great with those alloys. Post some more pics of your ride.

lxi.

Suspended

Ohh. You have a bull bar at the front also!
Does it provide any protection? I mean, It is too Small.

For 10000, I personally feel bodykit is ok.

Hehe. Our thoughts are same! It looks nice with the bumper blackened from below!
The pic looks rocking!
WHERE IS THE DROID CAR STICKER? Removed?

Nope, You can keep your mudflaps if you feel them ok. To me, It doesnt do any difference to the car!
Actually, The tyres look more skinny without mudflaps. Keep them!

The PSed pic of the car!

Hope you like it.
Added the Bodykit.
Taillight smoked.
4.gif

10.gif

Cheers.

Last edited:

@lxi the pics i have posted are old . you can see the car doesnt have blacked too(bodykits pic by you). bull bar in the front is just for show. had an idea of adding round fog lamps so fixed them. its a custom made. smoking the tail lamps will be soon by our TAI member http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/ilango-speed-thirst--80.html

lxi.

Suspended

Yes, Buddy, You can add round fogs on it. Is surely a nice idea. I didnt think that before! :stupid:.
So, Good Luck for the Smoked Taillamps. In my car, Bro says "NO SMOKING" of the TAil lamps [:)] Hehe.

What about adding projectors? Saw a nano (Light blue) with Projectors on it. Was looking very beast like! Do think for them also.

And, WHERE IS THE DROID CAR STICKER GONE FROM THE REAR BUDDY? REMOVED?

no those last uploaded pics are old one. droid car got it done last saturday.still there(but planning to take the android head off)
will be removing the rear mud flaps or will be painting body color

Projectors no- huge budget(14k-projector + 7000rs xenon kit) and also the chinese(6000rs) one if one fails the entire projector has to be replaced.xenon's performance in rain and fog is poor i guess. even my 4400k (130/100w)halogen is quite bad
btw the bull bar position now if i add a round lights looks bad.. so now only smoking tail lamps btw i have bought a roof scoop from ebay (160rs [evil]) small one. i also with to start a new thread of my nano what you say?

many unnoticed stuffs are there in car- the small bull bar, brake drum painted, etc etc

Top Bottom