Tata Motors Showroom Staff Beats Frustrated Customer On Youtube Live

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Motors customer asks the showroom staff questions on live video, gets pushed away and beaten in Delhi at Malwa Motors Prashant Vihar

tata-motors-staff-beats-customer-1068x601.jpg

Here is a shocking video from Malwa Motors, Prashant Vihar, New Delhi that shows how exactly a dealership should not treat their customers ever. The video has been put up by a Tata Motors customer who shared the video of the incident on his own channel. At the starting of the video, the owner of the Tata Motors vehicle explained why he is making the video. The customer did not say the name of the car but revealed that he booked a Tata Motors car in orange colour with the payment of Rs. 11,000 to the same dealership.

Read:

Tata Motors should take action on this dealer for misbehaving. On the other hand I feel, this guys should have taken the permission before filming the video as asked by the dealer as some staff might not be comfortable. We need to hear the other side of the story as well..

Thread Starter #4

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Motors should take action on this dealer for misbehaving. On the other hand I feel, this guys should have taken the permission before filming the video as asked by the dealer as some staff might not be comfortable. We need to hear the other side of the story as well..
Yes, I agree to that. Just entering someone's premises and take photographs or videos without their authority is not reasonable or agreeable.

Is there any proof for this guys claims? I bet I shall delete my account here if this guy shows any proof of booking and payments that he have claimed to make. This is just another troll and he got what he deserved.

No clarity about his claims in the video.
Staff/Owner got agitated immediately seeing the filming,of course they have the right to stop him as he was within their premises.
Need to know the complete story before taking sides.
Also i didnt see any beating/bleeding on him in the video, they were just snatching/hitting his video.

No clarity about his claims in the video.
Staff/Owner got agitated immediately seeing the filming,of course they have the right to stop him as he was within their premises.
Need to know the complete story before taking sides.
Also i didnt see any beating/bleeding on him in the video, they were just snatching/hitting his video.
May be this guy wants to create a viral video and get good number of views (and subscription) and make YouTube earning as a career [evil]

There is another video by someone who claims to be his brother, his channel is full of click bait videos. This certainly seems like an attempt by a wannabe auto reviewer gone wrong. I'm sure there is more to this story and this guy haven't made any booking.

Thread Starter #9

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Malwa Motors Showroom Incident With Customer Resolved Amicably Says Tata Motors

Tata Motors has released a statement saying that the dispute has been resolved amicably by the customer and the showroom customer and there is a new video that shows the customer talking about the incident.

“This is to inform you that the incident that had occurred between a customer and the Tata Malwa Showroom at Delhi has now been resolved amicably. The customer has posted a video stating the reason for the dispute and how is grievances were addressed.” – Tata Motors

Read:

Generally Tata's Aftersales Service Is BAD. . When I Was On A Hunt For Diesel AT SUVs The Tata Nexon Was A Consideration, But After Hearing Horror Stories Of Bad Aftersales Service From Tata, I Didn't Want The Nexon Anymore. We Booked A Kia Seltos Instead

Tata's Goal Is To Make Safe Cars For Indians, Dealerships Like Malwa Motors Make Indians To Decide NOT To Buy A Tata

Top Bottom