Tata Nexon Launched at ₹5.85 Lakhs

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon Electric SUV Confirmed; Launching Within The Next 18 Months

Tata-Nexon-EV-India-Launch-Price-Range-Specs-1068x601.jpg

At the 74th Annual General Meeting, Tata Motors’ Chairman, N Chandrasekaran, revealed that his brand is preparing four all-new electrified vehicles. Wating to be launched during the course of the next one and a half year, they are significant in the company’s gradual transition towards electric mobility in the future.

The launch timeline suggests that the Nexon EV will likely debut in late 2020 or in early 2021. Tata and Mahindra are priming to battle each other in the electric space for taking authority while other mainstream manufacturers are indeed pushing hard to make an early impact.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Upcoming Tata Nexon to get new features; Spotted without camouflage before official launch

Nexon_2.jpg

Tata is working on a facelift update of the Nexon and it is expected to be launched in the coming few months. The car has already been spotted testing on the Indian roads a few times and recently, the car was spotted without any camouflage. Even the front of the upcoming vehicle has not been seen yet, the pictures do show a few new features of the Nexon.

Nexon-cruise-1.jpg

One of the two major feature updates is the cruise control system. It is likely to be launched with the top-end trims of the car. Cruise control is an important feature and many of the competitor’s vehicles offer it in the segment. The addition of the cruise control will make the Tata Nexon a highlighted vehicle in the segment. The second feature that we could spot in the pictures is the automatic headlamp setting. This is becoming a common feature in the affordable cars in the Indian market too. Even this feature is likely to be available only with the top-end trims of the vehicle.

Read:

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
XT+ the killer variant introduced, the only 2 things missing from the highest XZ+ climate control, and shark fin antenna, and a price bump of only 7000.
Keep it up TML
Not only 2 things,There are more..
What about 16 inch machine cut alloy wheels with wider tyres,
And park assist with camera missing in XT+
And rear defogger
And Rear wiper
And Day night IRVM,
And automatic climate control
And driver side express down power window
And height adjustable front seat belt
And smart key with push button start.All are missing!!
I would miss them very very much.

I have still not mentioned few more missing features like USB fast charger etc.

Last edited:
Not only 2 things,There are more..
What about 16 inch machine cut alloy wheels with wider tyres,
And park assist with camera missing in XT+
And rear defogger
And Rear wiper
And Day night IRVM,
And automatic climate control
And driver side express down power window
And height adjustable front seat belt
And smart key with push button start.All are missing!!
I would miss them very very much.

I have still not mentioned few more missing features like USB fast charger etc.
True, also essentials missing in XT+ like front DRL/Fog lights, and front armrest, (I got these installed aftermarket on my Nexon XMA)wink

However, what fails me is why are the OEMS not providing the rear defogger as part of standard accessory package, Rear viper can be considered as luxury item but at least rear defogger has to be provided as standard in all variants. Really helps when temp are cold or weather is rainy.

Few tidbits about nexon facelift from autocarindia magazine:

Tatamotors is readying an updated nexon that will not just get BS-VI engines but will also have sheet metal changes. Also there are talks of an all digital instrument cluster that will be supllied by bosch. Tata has already sent few prototypes of the new nexon to the IDIADA proving ground in Spain for testing.

View attachment 262696
Now nexon looks butch, younger and more sleek.
Changes expected are:
* Rear bumper
* Alloys
* Bosch sourced all digital instrument cluster
* Steering wheel
Thanks for the update.
No eyebrow indicators on the bonnet, different front grill and bumper, makes it look butch.
Expected launch timeline should be around the festive season or max by Dec to get good traction.

Top Bottom