Tata Nexon Launched at ₹5.85 Lakhs

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon TVC boasts about the compact SUV being India’s safest car [Video]

The Tata Nexon has become the first made-in-India car to receive the 5-star rating from the NCAP safety rating agency. Tata has started their marketing campaign around the new achievement and it has released the first TVC with the 5-Star rating.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon Beats EcoSport To Become 2nd Most Sold Compact SUV In 2018

nexon-beat-ecosport-sales-1068x521.jpeg

Tata Motors sold 52,519 units in 2018 compared to 51,973 units of Ford EcoSport sold in Jan-Dec 2018 period in India. The sales difference between both these models are minor as the EcoSport was leading till November but the downward growth is much more than Nexon, as it is one of the consistent models in its segment.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon’s 0-100 km/h timings in Eco, City and Sports modes [Video]

Tata Nexon is the most affordable car in the Indian market that offers three different engine modes. The Nexon gets the Eco, City and Sports mode that alters the engine output of the vehicle. Here is a video that shows the difference in the 0-100 timings in all the three different modes.

Read:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon’s 0-100 km/h timings in Eco, City and Sports modes [Video]

Tata Nexon is the most affordable car in the Indian market that offers three different engine modes. The Nexon gets the Eco, City and Sports mode that alters the engine output of the vehicle. Here is a video that shows the difference in the 0-100 timings in all the three different modes.

Read:
Honestly, I am dissapointed.
15 sec 0 to 100. What are we even comparing to? 10 year old safari? (Safari does in 16 sec, storme 400 does in 14.5) and Safari does not even have a sports mode!.

With 100 horses and all new engine, I expect atleast Xuv like performance (12 sec usually, as Low as 11 sec with practice). Come on Tata! You can do better.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Nexon Kraz White colour launched – Delivery starts

tata-nexon-2018-sales-beat-ford-ecosport-1.jpg

Tata Nexon Kraz in Tromso Black was launched in India in September 2018 in celebration of the first anniversary of the Tata Nexon.

However, having received well by customers, the company has now introduced a white color option called Calgary White. Both these colors are being presented exclusively on the Tata Nexon XT variant and both will come in two trims of Kraz and Kraz+. Price is same of both colours.

Read:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi All,
I have wrapped my RedB on Saturday. The final output was satisfactory. Fixing roof rails and shark fin antenna will be done on next Saturday.
Good Job bro. Looks a lot like my own Nexon. Blacked out collar stripe and X-design on rear gives it a nice look. Suggest you to check the re-fixing of roof rails and the antenna properly. Also, if possible then remove the decal from the fuel flap. Looks a bit off-place.

Regards

Akash

Good Job bro. Looks a lot like my own Nexon. Blacked out collar stripe and X-design on rear gives it a nice look. Suggest you to check the re-fixing of roof rails and the antenna properly. Also, if possible then remove the decal from the fuel flap. Looks a bit off-place.

Regards
Akash
Thanks Akash.
I haven't installed roof rails and antenna, these will be done over this weekend. The one you see was stock antenna, I just unscrewed the signal receiving rod.
The decal on fuel lid is a choice made by wife, so cant remove it as of now. but will do it later.

I am planning to paste roof rails on the roof next to the rubber beads, I doubt that if i paste on rubber beads, they may not hold the weight of rails and can pop out. both the rails weight approximately 3 kg together.
Am I thinking rite. Kindly advice.

Thanks Akash.
I haven't installed roof rails and antenna, these will be done over this weekend. The one you see was stock antenna, I just unscrewed the signal receiving rod.
The decal on fuel lid is a choice made by wife, so cant remove it as of now. but will do it later.

I am planning to paste roof rails on the roof next to the rubber beads, I doubt that if i paste on rubber beads, they may not hold the weight of rails and can pop out. both the rails weight approximately 3 kg together.
Am I thinking rite. Kindly advice.
Congrats Ramakant, the roof wrap is looking stunning.
Paste the roof rails on the rubber, like the XZ+.
I'm getting the same for 3k on Amazon, is the price ok? Carhatke nomore has it.
Regards
Vinod

Congrats Ramakant, the roof wrap is looking stunning.
Paste the roof rails on the rubber, like the XZ+.
I'm getting the same for 3k on Amazon, is the price ok? Carhatke nomore has it.
Regards
Vinod
Thank you Vinod sir,
I did a mistake by buying online, becoz for one of the roof rail there is a little gap in the middle when placed on the roof. Now I can't even return or exchange as I brought before 1 month. Need to check with a nearby accessories shop for a solution.

My advice is to by in any local shop or authorised dealer.

There is a problem with my beadings, the original beads which came along with the car were damaged, they formed many ups and downs over them. ASC replaced them during 1st service. Then I realised that they are just inserted in the gap which has holders on both the ends. I can simply pluck them with single finger.
To my knowledge in xz+ variant roof rails were screwed over the beads. But for XM variant I am not sure if roof rails will stay if pasted on beads,.

Thank you Vinod sir,
I did a mistake by buying online, becoz for one of the roof rail there is a little gap in the middle when placed on the roof. Now I can't even return or exchange as I brought before 1 month. Need to check with a nearby accessories shop for a solution.

My advice is to by in any local shop or authorised dealer.

There is a problem with my beadings, the original beads which came along with the car were damaged, they formed many ups and downs over them. ASC replaced them during 1st service. Then I realised that they are just inserted in the gap which has holders on both the ends. I can simply pluck them with single finger.
To my knowledge in xz+ variant roof rails were screwed over the beads. But for XM variant I am not sure if roof rails will stay if pasted on beads,.
Good, if you're sure the roof rails are screwed on the rubber breading, remove the same screw the roof rails and paste back the beading, get it done by a known accessories shop, as the dealership is less helpful in such matters.

Top Bottom