Tata Motors Lineup at Auto Expo 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI's this Thread is dedicated to TATA motors upcomming and feature concepts.
Thats going to display in upcomming Delhi Auto Expo 2014 [clap]

We are really anticipatedly waiting to know what kind of Concepts and new and facelift cars going to present at Expo[thinking]

So we here i would like to list out some models we may expect thats going to display in the form of HorizoneXt Strategy.

Upcomming TATA Cars:

note:Below listed cars various news portal source and some models expected my imaginations of mine [:D]

-All New Hutch back based on XO platform(refurbeshed TATA Indica/Indigo Platform)

-All New XO Based CS/kite code name(Compact Sedan) sub-four-meters segment

-All New XO Based CSW(compact Station wagon) sub-4-meters

-All New XO based CUV(Compact Utility Vehicle) by increasing GC of XO Based CSW with aditional 3rd low seat aKa like Datsun Go+

-All New XO Based CSUV( Duster like SUV based on XO-platform to keep low price)

-TATA Indigo eCSW( Station wagon) under 4-meters target customers will be fleet operators

The Above These models will be based on same Platform.

-TATA NANO Facelift with Diesel Heart

-All New TATA Dolphine based on X1 Platform with 3cylinder 900cc petrol motor and 1.05L Dicor(WagonR Competitor)

-TATA Vista Facelift with CR4 engine

-TATA Manza Facelift

-Falcon 4 car besed on X1 platform with 1.2L turbo petrol engine

-Falcon 5 CS based on X1 PF

-Falcon Crossover

-ALL NEW TATA Manza SW(Station Wagon version)

-All New TATA INDIVA plus Based on X1 PF(Bigger tyres with increased GC of MANZA SW with aditional 3rd row seat dimensions identical to INNOVA)

-All NEW X1 based CSUV.

-All New TATA Sierra Based on Xenon Platform with 3.0L Dicor engine

-All New Off Roader with 3.0L CR4 engine from SUMO GOLD and 3.0L Dicor engine(based on short wheel base version of TATA Xenon single cab pickup under 4meters if possible) comoititor of Mahindra thar

-Automatic Transmission versions of Updated-ARIA,STORME,VISTA and NANO.

-Facelifted TATA Venture with 1.4L CR4 unit

-Next Generation TATA Winger with 2.2L Dicor(may expect)

-An Updated TATA Winger with 3.0L CR and 3.0L dicor engines)

And Finally below listed cars commercial applicated cars based on TATA Existing products.

-Maruti Omni E Competitor micro van based on TATA Magic.

-TATA Indica based Panel Van just like FIAT Uno Panel van :D

firionivan1.jpeg

-TATA Campact Pickup based on Indica just like Fiat STRADA Pick Up(Fiat Palio)

Fiat_Strada_pick-up.jpg

So guys these are my views obout upcomming TATA Products but i know that my imaginated products too much with the present position of TATA

however atleast we can imagine expect this kind of products from our fav Indian Brand na

Thread Starter #4
Re: Tata Motors Lineup at Upcoming Auto Expo 2014

Well Sir, that is a mouthwatering wish list, vwell put together. However, if TL did put all this together they would have to work 25 hrs a day!
Yes they should have to work 24hrs a day to bring worlds best products because in their hands have several Good Remarkable brands like ROVER,Lanchester and Diamler, So if they really want to put these brands in real world means they have to work hard and they already investing huge money at TATA's UK R&D centre

This looooog list looks mouthwatering and ever ending. I would love to see TATA Motors display so many models.

but I don't think TATA will launch so many models. I am sure to visit the auto expo 2014.

One thing is really surprising is that though TATA have never made really reliable vehicles nor have been lasted like a tank, but they have created a ninche in the peoples heart with classic cars like the Seirra, Safari and Indica. People love to buy their cars but hesitate with the 'TAXI' image associated with it and a feel of cheap utility.

One day when TML displays and retail bomb-looking and reliable cars, then most of us will flock back to this brand.

Thread Starter #6
in my opinion TATA Made Very good reliable vehicles example look at indica its very popular in taxi market because the only reason is that its cheap to maintain and reliable and frugal Engine and robust body and comming indigo cs at the price tag of 6.3lacks onroad LX version at this price no other manufacturer offering sedan car and resently we observed that so many vista and nano owners ra statisfied with their cars reliability

The only Success mantra tata should fallow is that use one platform and built more products like hutch back,Sedans,Compact sedans,Station Wagons,CrossOvers,SUVs,Compact SUVs and MUVs.

Last edited by a moderator:

in my opinion TATA Made Very good reliable vehicles example look at indica its very popular in taxi market because the only reason is that its cheap to maintain and reliable and frugal Engine and robust body and comming indigo cs at the price tag of 6.3lacks onroad LX version at this price no other manufacturer offering sedan car and resently we observed that so many vista and nano owners ra statisfied with their cars reliability
I'm too one of the satisfied owner with an Indica, Vista, Marina. But the worst experience was with Safari but A$$ was the most helpful.

only Success mantra tata should fallow is that use one platform and built more products like hutch back,Sedans,Compact sedans,Station Wagons,CrossOvers,SUVs,Compact SUVs and MUVs.
You mean Modular platforms, ala, MBQ of VW.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8

You mean Modular platforms, ala, MBQ of VW.
Yeah Modular platforms but i think TATA no need to built all new modular platforms for entry level cars they can able to built using existing platform previously then did very well like

-Using TATA 207 platform they built vehicles like TATA Mobile,TATA Sierra,TATA TTL,TATA Estate,TATA Sumo gold & Grande,TATA Xenon series pickups and TATA Safari.

-Using TATA Indica's X0 platform they built vehicles like TATA INDICA,TATA INDIGO,TATA INDIGO MARINA,TATA INDIGO XL,

-Using X1 platform they came up with VISTA/MANZA

-Using X2 platform they came up with ARIA/STORME

So just using 4platforms they built 15 vehicles [clap]

Thread Starter #9

News Source:Tata Motors tests the revised Indica Vista/Falcon 4 Hatchback at Turin, Italy | Cartoq - Honest Car Advice
Tata Motors has begun testing the revamped Vista/Falcon 4 hatchback at Turin, Italy. Notably, Italian car maker Fiat, which supplies engines to Tata Motors’ Vista and Manza cars, is headquartered at Turin.

As a part of the HORIZONEXT strategy that seeks to revamp Tata Motors entire car line up, the automaker has been extensively testing new cars. One such car is the revamped Vista, also known as the Falcon 4 hatchback. The Falcon 4, said to be a heavily revised Vista, will be launched in India during the 2014 Indian Auto Expo. Customer deliveries of the car will also begin in February 2014, with the car slated to reach Tata dealerships by the end of January 2014. The pricing of the Falcon 4 is likely to be close to that of the Vista, continuing in the latter’s value-for-money appeal.

Tata Motors’ connection with Fiat remains strong, even after the automaker severed its distribution and service joint venture with the Italian car maker. Although Fiat is going it alone in India, it continues to supply engines to Tata Motors. Notably, cars such as the Vista and Manza make use of Fiat FIRE petrol and Multijet turbo diesel engines. This engine sharing will continue with the Falcon 4 hatchback and the Falcon 5 (Manza based) compact sedan as well. So, it doesn’t come as a surprise when a test mule of a Falcon 4 has been caught testing at Turin, Italy. Will Tata launch the Falcon 4 globally? Given the automaker’s global reach, that is a distinct possibility too

Turin, Italy, happens to be Fiat’s global headquarters, and the location of a large Research and Development center run by the automaker. With Quattroruote.it suggesting that Tata Motors could be testing a new version of the FIRE petrol and Multijet turbo diesel engines, the possibility of the Falcon 4 hopping on to the Multijet 2 (2nd generation version of the Multijet line) diesel motor seems high. With Tata Motors recently discontinuing the Vista D90 and the Vista Safire 90 a while ago, these engines are likely to make a comeback in the Falcon 4 hatchback given the latter’s focus on improving driving pleasure and performance.

Attachments

This car looks nice. But there is not such things a "completely new design" we can call it facelift for vista. The Over all body shell should change atleast a wee littlebit to be sold as a completely new car. May be change the back curved to may be some thing more angular. But cannot sell a different car. People will identify it to be facelifted vista and not a new car. Obviously the price of this car would be more given the technology, engine refinement, but since the car is percieved as Vista facelift the price point at which the new car is launch will not be appreicated by the common buyer.

Please Tata, prove me wrong.

However, I am still keeping my fingers crossed as we only see this model in all the blogs and website. We have not yet spotted the compact falcon 5 which also is going to be part of autoexpo. This compels me the think that Tata have managed to keep the falcon4 and falcon5 out of scoopers view. And what we are seeing only the facelifted Vista. Falcons are not yet spotted.

This is my take on it.

Last edited:

This car looks nice. But there is not such things a "completely new design" we can call it facelift for vista. The Over all body shell should change atleast a wee littlebit to be sold as a completely new car.

Please Tata, prove me wrong.

+10000

I don't find this falcon any different then the current vista even the alloys are same , and the shape too .

Either tata is taking their business too lightly or they are completely lost , or they are taking buyers for granted .

Just changing the grill or tweaking the suspension doesn't make the car new , and seriously most of the buyers will even not even care to check the car in the showroom let alone buy it .

Thread Starter #13

whats new car or whats facelift car its should be clears at the time of AUTO EXPO and I personally feel that tata is created confusion in media about falcon project to keep secreate on upcomming cars So falcon should be deffinately all new car based on x1 platform(vista) not a facelifted vista what we have scene in above snaps

So we may expect two all new hatchbacks based on existing platforms of X0(indica v2) and X1(vista)

+10000

I don't find this falcon any different then the current vista even the alloys are same , and the shape too .
I feel there is some change in the rear quarter. The roof slopes more backwards compared to the current Vista and there is come change to the shape in the rear window of the car.

Check the pictures here.

DEAD REAR VIEW:

FALCON 4

VISTA

Please correct me if you feel I am wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom