Tata Motors Buckles Up With HorizonNext Strategy

One word, Fantastic.This is what we all are going to look forward in coming time.
whatever we hear about the development it takes time to impliment, city to city and dealership to dealership, but looking at the pictures of what tata motors are serious about business we surely would see that too.
As Raja said, it always differs from city to city and dealer to dealer and not just for tata be it any company any dealership.I have had worst cases with maruti and good for tata motors as well, which i previously owned both the brands cars.
But good to see the company really moving forward for the vision they have.
Thanks for sharing this pics Raja and Strome911

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
wish they would have a similar one in Delhi Gurgaon area
Their South Ex. Dealership, Concorde Motors, is based on a similar theme. Not sure about the service centers but going by the quick development, it shouldn’t be too far either.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nice step forward from Tata..!![:)]

I need to know the dealer-Tata set up. If the private dealers are making a mess, Why can't Tata take some necessary action. Why can't they start a dealer rating portal where customers can rate their dealer and share their experience..!![;)]

Through the rating Tata can take actions against a particular dealer who has the least rating and so on..!!

I don't exactly know the dealer setup in the sense whether they are able to take actions against the dealers..!!

Nice step forward from Tata..!![:)]

I need to know the dealer-Tata set up. If the private dealers are making a mess, Why can't Tata take some necessary action. Why can't they start a dealer rating portal where customers can rate their dealer and share their experience..!![;)]

Through the rating Tata can take actions against a particular dealer who has the least rating and so on..!!

I don't exactly know the dealer setup in the sense whether they are able to take actions against the dealers..!!
That's a very good point Jagrover.Not just Tata, but all the other manufacturers should set up a feedback portal.

In my experience with Maruti, a lot of A.S.S that are associated with dealerships do work hard to get a positive feedback from the customer.

Tata, is fairly new.I think they can do better, they look to be headed in the right direction.Now all they need to do is make the cars look more attractive, maybe get the styling done by the Jaguar and Land Rover design teams.

@jarpickle:
Not sure about others but TML definitely need one. That too with eficient monitoring and response..!![:)]

Star rating will encourage dealers to pull up their socks and serve their service well..[;)]

The monitoring is where everyone fails.

If they can manage it efficiently, that would be great for them and for the customers.

OMG, is that a TASS !!! [shock]

Leave TASS, I have not seen such a service centre for any other manufacturer.

This is absolutely wonderful. [clap]

OT - JLR and TATA cars services in same facility? Am I dreaming ?
No they are in the same facility but the entrance is different for jlr cars . Atleast this what I had seen last year when I had gone 2 times there .

The jlr a.s.s is more double posh then what you see here in the pics .

But the parking area is same sometimes .

Maybe storme911 can explain us more because I was not there when he made the pics .

Here is 1 pic for you which I forgot to post which storme911 send me iam sure it will amuse you and also show the range of vehicles tata motors own under their brand [;)]

Attachments

Last edited:
OMG, is that a TASS !!! [shock]

Leave TASS, I have not seen such a service centre for any other manufacturer.

This is absolutely wonderful. [clap]

OT - JLR and TATA cars services in same facility? Am I dreaming ?

They are in same compound but different buildings and different entrance,but there i saw two JRL parked in TATA's workshop building [;)]

DSC_2500#1.jpg

hope this spreads to Tier II and III cities soon-in the end though even with fancy set-ups the attitude of the Service center is what horizon-next should really be about-a recent experience a week ago,left me wondering if rip-off is still the constant theme of smaller TML service centers!

Thread Starter #27

350Z

Core Team
wish they would have a similar one in Delhi Gurgaon area
Your wish has came true. Tata Motors has inaugurated a new dealership at Mathura Road spanning over 50,000 sq ft featuring high-tech facilities as well as a workshop.

Tata-Motor-Dealer-Mathura-Road.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ambience it is providing is awesome..[clap]
Better they have atleast one in each state..!! [:)]
Isn't under the Concorde brand??

My question is still unanswered.. Whether Tata can take actions against the dealers..?? [confused]

Little late on this thread. The Service centre looks quite impressive. TATA is seriously looking forward to improve its image. And its visible. While my last visit at Aadya motors. They were undergoing an audit. And the auditor pointed out that the waiting lounge dont have magazines and a table. Within half an hour things were in place. Aadya motors has separate waiting areas. One for owners and another for drivers. It is small but acceptable (good). I can see my car being serviced.

Top Bottom