Tata Manza Road Test Drive Review

Thread Starter #61
Congratz AHI!

Nice to see you joining the greatest VFM car band!

I would prefer to stay with black, it really looks professional for my eyes & the side & rear profile is just awesome in black color!

So did you have a test drive ? how did you feel about the car?

Thanks Zinam.

I had the test driven long back, right on the next day of, it got launched.It is a fully loaded car with all basic accessories and some high end accessories at an affordable price.Really liked the car at first sight,but have major issue for TATA A.S.S, but recently I got good feedbacks from my client for TATA A.S.S who have Manza.So being assured,decided to get it.
-----------Next Post-----------
for black, I am unable to convince my parents after infinite tries.Hope silver will the best next to black

Last edited:
Thread Starter #63
Yes. If not black, Silver is the professional color to go for!

Congratz for your new ride.

Yes. If not black, Silver is the professional color to go for!

Congratz for your new ride.
Well, my choices would be Red (Which is not professional!!) and Black (Which you are not getting), in that order.

If not any of these ... why not go for white?
White really looks regal on some cars, the Manza is one of them, esp. if you were to tastefully add some touches of black (and not chrome!!)

Plus ... white will be a lot more rarer on the roads, as compared to Silver, which every second guy on the road will be driving.

Thread Starter #65
White!

Good Color in Manza. But only problem is very high on maintenence side!

you have to keep clean always :)

Actually, Black would be higher maintenance ... dirt and dust shows up much much easier in Black, and you need a driver who jumps out at every red light to dust the exteriors!!
And a touch-up in white is the cheapest!!

Hey Aditya and Zinam i had a chat with him yesterday , he was like he wants to keeps his car in perfect stock condition. No stickering or alloys. So i think Silver is the best bet for him. Moreover he din prefer White because he said white car resembles a politician's car so he is not interested in white also. A stock car looks professional in Silver more than White IMO! White can be selected to make it sportier but that is not his intentions , so Silver is my Choice!

Hey Aditya and Zinam i had a chat with him yesterday , he was like he wants to keeps his car in perfect stock condition. No stickering or alloys. So i think Silver is the best bet for him. Moreover he din prefer White because he said white car resembles a politician's car so he is not interested in white also. A stock car looks professional in Silver more than White IMO! White can be selected to make it sportier but that is not his intentions , so Silver is my Choice!
Well, happy times with your car!!!
And was amused to read the part about white being a politician's colour ... I thought that was limited to Ambys!!

@aditya, isn't amby politicians car as well?

and :eek: silver color? its too common.check color choice thread in TAI ppl prefer black else go for some other dark color if you need professional looks.
btw, what exactly you mean by professional and un-professional looks? Manza looks nice in all colors and i hope it doesn't comes with "pink" or "parrot green" color to give un professional looks. [lol]

@ Aditya I also suggested him white only but he is not much inclined towards white due to the reason claiming it to be a politician's car!

@ Umang His parents are not allowing for black it seems , same case as mine![frustration] Yes i do agree the Manza looks great in all colors but AHI said that few colors don look nice when seen in showroom so his choice is limited!

Hello Dracula welcome to TAI! Do make an introduction of yourself in the appropriate thread! Congrats for your new car! Manza is surely a VFM car and one of the best cars from the stable of TATA!

Top Bottom