TATA Manza Quadrajet - Aqua

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];47738 said:
A kinda argument broke , when i said if its a fault why you adjust them instead of replacing. he replied if a thing is alright how can we replace , i said break it yourself more and then replace , he said we dont do that kinda work . Then i asked referring some peoples car , and how you people replace things from good and accident cars , His first question was , who am i? when i explained , he cooly said , this time we have adjusted it and if sound comes next time we'll break it and replace as you said.!
:lol!: That was hilarious. How’s your car is serving now? Seen and experienced several Manzas, Everything is perfect, just that I’m still not able to convince myself when it comes to the rear design. Literally.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #122
Serving us so well , i remember it filling some 10 days back .

i have a que of vehicles for painting here , so driving it have become somewhat less.

very soon it have a new seatcovers .

need to visit the service station , as that so called bush sound have creaped again.
Full left turn and reverse the car , the sound comes at very first beginning of the move , that is all

Thread Starter #123
Still living with that slight click sound. happens only when i reverse them on full left turn.

Really a good to live with.

Inspired by zinam's review and ganesh ownership thread + tata diesel mindset in home this car is serving very well.[clap]

1st pic , both the tata's together.

In 2nd picture you can find a hover craft too

Attachments

Hmmm i thought you will repair it on your own![;)] And yeah Manza is a good VFM purchase.

And hey just noticed did you opt for this registration number? Its a fancy number in jumbled order. My Safari is 0369!

Thread Starter #125
Hmmm i thought you will repair it on your own![;)] And yeah Manza is a good VFM purchase.

And hey just noticed did you opt for this registration number? Its a fancy number in jumbled order. My Safari is 0369!

Fancy number ??, yep got that in normal allotment! you need to pay nearly 7000 for the number we want. do i need that !!?[evil]

ilango[speed thirst];51042 said:
Fancy number ??, yep got that in normal allotment! you need to pay nearly 7000 for the number we want. do i need that !!?[evil]
I paid 5000 Rs for getting my number a 7447 in the year 2007,and my brother paid 3000 Rs for the same number 7447 in the year 2005.
Has the price been increased or is it like an auction?
One of my friend told me that the number 8055 was on auction in the year 2009,and the maximum price quoted was nearly a lakh.

Thread Starter #128
Time to write up about the problem.

That sound was off for some 2 days after the first service and again continued .

We were driving the car with that sound for almost a month and left the car for that complaint last week , hmmm on monday,

it was monday almost noon , 11 am , they said they need to find fault and then rectify , so need some days. You need not call , we'll call after the job is done , but they gave a SE number.
tuesday evening we called them , he replied wheels are unmounted , and they hope wheel bearing is problem , though he didnt take my advice of checking the suspension studs and bushes.

again on Wednesday evening i called him this time , he asked car number etc and replied the same what he said the previous evening , i got nuts at him , immediately he said to call another number and he said he was on leave that day. why the f*** he asked the car number and took a 10 min time to check them

Thursday noon i was in workshop , they again replied the same what they told on tuesday evening. my uncle got me aside and he began! he just simply said , to find a fault almost 4 days , and till now not able to rectify!

for that they said manza has this problem(typical tata answer all the manza/vista / sumo has this problem what every car you take to them all over india- this time it was different , he said 2 cars so far has this problem)

Also another reply , for complaints they need to inform to tata - and they work upon their instruction , Do they mean authorised service is only for oil change , that i can do in my home itself , why the hell the 4 free service . idiotic chief mechanics and pathetic knowledge staff.

i said , i'll wait in your workshop itself and take the car , else if you need my help in working i am ready!

just after this , they delivered the car after 4 hours , that is by evening 7 pm.
the sound was arrested , hmmm but today again i felt the sound coming back again , waiting it to worse and will go to that idiotic service center.

Thread Starter #130
The front thud sound alast vanished really after last visit.
fixed seat cover now. the first accesory .

Auto form manufactures make.
price 7200, including fixing.
else seat cover is available for 6500/-

The liner who fix these type of seat cover were amazed by this quality and found it difficult to fix them , slightly thicker material than autoform quality.

Attachments

those looks pretty good man, great job done, also do post rear seats pictures.
One thing dealers dont improve is their ASS part, all good cars gets same impression cause of their pathetic service peoples.Its high time tata do something for this.

Seat covers are looking great Ilango! And how did the thud sound vanish? What was the problem actually?

@ Vijay I agree with you! All TATA cars are really good , their A.S.S spoil the cars!

Thread Starter #133
thanks vijay and dhaya .
yet to take picture will full seat cover , will install normal foglamp this week - may be, having the fog lamp in home!!

in the last visit they said they replaced some bearing and etc , they were not able to give proper answer and the same was not mentioned in bill as it was warranty claim part , they didn't give bill except a bill for a bulb change .

is this a base version of quadrajet . my dad too has a base model .never bothered for hi end because theres nothing great in it. do u have any idea of replacing stereo system . me have put infinity oval speakers back side,but speakers jar they vibrate .need review from here please help

Thread Starter #135
is this a base version of quadrajet . my dad too has a base model .never bothered for hi end because theres nothing great in it. do u have any idea of replacing stereo system . me have put infinity oval speakers back side,but speakers jar they vibrate .need review from here please help
Use some rubber /thermocole sheet beneath the frame of speaker.

Yeah head unit can be replaced. You need to buy an frame extra ,

Top Bottom