Tata Manza Club Class Exclusive Launch Coverage

Re: Tata Manza Club Class Launch on 16 October

WOW, these were the words that came up when i saw these pics. I am a person who doesn't fancy beige interiors. Although they make the cabin feel roomier, but still i prefer darker shades. As for the Alloys, i love the current Elan wheels more.
Now lets see what is going to be the price tag. One of my friend is process of selling his Indigo eCS for this version of Manza.

guys wont tata have legal issues with merc now. i thought c class is also called club class? [confused]

Back-Back product launches will be very challenging,will be interesting to see how Tata's will manage it, Moderators are we going to cover any of these events?
manufacturers normally drop an invite ahead of the official launch. No such thing from Tata until now.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Tatas are capable of managing anything but it is the moron SE and SA S on the part of dealership who will be handling the post launch scenario.

@ 350 z, No wonder here.

@ MODS

At what time the launch will take place? Eagerly waiting for the price of 75 ps quadrajet variant!!

Also hope that some news about Storme filters through this event.Still waiting...

350Z

Core Team

At what time the launch will take place? Eagerly waiting for the price of 75 ps quadrajet variant!!
Are we going to officially cover this event?
The launch is happening in Mumbai after an hour. Raja will be at the venue to bring all the first hand information exclusively for us. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

The launch is happening in Mumbai after an hour. Raja will be at the venue to bring all the first hand information exclusively for us. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Wow !! superb to note this !! I am eagerly waiting for Raja's update on this[clap]

Reporting from mehboob studios Mumbai the launch is yet to start .right now a AV is being played about the legacy of Tata motors.

Thread Starter #24

Reporting from mehboob studios Mumbai the launch is yet to start .right now a AV is being played about the legacy of Tata motors.
Getting Live feeds too, Awesome

GO RAJA, GO

I asked the MD of Tata motors about why so less features in storme he replied we will delight you tomorrow with our suv

Manza club class will be available from today .starts from
Petrol 5.70 ex Delhi.
Diesel 6.49ex Delhi.
Owners will get a relationship manager .
Car comes with .
MD Karl slym confirms storme launch tomorrow

Thread Starter #30
Manza club class will be available from today .starts from
Petrol 5.70 ex Delhi.
Diesel 6.49ex Delhi.
Owners will get a relationship manager .
Car comes with .
MD Karl slym confirms storme launch tomorrow
Great pricing what is the price for the top-end model?

Top Bottom