Tata Indigo Marina TDi Report.

deville_56

Honoured Member
4 sq meter????[shock]

I am very much tempted by the vinyl rolls at the shop. I will buy 2-4 sq ft from any 2 colors every tym I pass by the shop [:D].

Buddy i got it done at 250/-.My frnd got it done at Rs.500/- from MASS(Arya Motors,Nagpur). BTW here in nagpur, you wont get 4mts vinyl at the price(50 bucks) quoted by you.Even the number plate guy here takes Rs60-120 for vinyl writing on the two plates.
MASS is always expensive. 80 bucks worth cigarette lamp will be charged 800 there. Its 4 sq ft, not 4m.

4 sq ft is more than enough to blacken the pillars for Zen and in Indica that would be more than enough to blacken the B pillar and all the bumper stripes.

rate per sq. ft here is only 12.5 rs for solid colors and 15-18 for metallic colors. For B pillar only you need only 2 sq ft and it will cost 25 rs flat.

Squeezer will cost 45 for nylon ones and 60-80 for plastic ones. Collin glass cleaner 30 for small bottle.

Thank you. Seems like it would need care while installing.
I'll better check with my local Accessory Guy.Image

Drive Safe!
350Z
Not that tough job. Learn your way.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 sq meter????[shock]

I am very much tempted by the vinyl rolls at the shop. I will buy 2-4 sq ft from any 2 colors every tym I pass by the shop [:D].

MASS is always expensive. 80 bucks worth cigarette lamp will be charged 800 there. Its 4 sq ft, not 4m.

4 sq ft is more than enough to blacken the pillars for Zen and in Indica that would be more than enough to blacken the B pillar and all the bumper stripes.

rate per sq. ft here is only 12.5 rs for solid colors and 15-18 for metallic colors. For B pillar only you need only 2 sq ft and it will cost 25 rs flat.

Squeezer will cost 45 for nylon ones and 60-80 for plastic ones. Collin glass cleaner 30 for small bottle.

Not that tough job. Learn ur way [:D]

i think the price diff is due to regions in which we live.

Hey CRDi welcome to TAI!! Do start an introduction thread from your side saying all your interests amd the vehicles you own!!

Thread Starter #38
I think there will be no car in vista base as marina itself in indigo base has low response.

This cost 5.45L , so a vista base must cost higher by 30000 to 40000 extra.

Thread Starter #39
This car served me really well.

Never ever made any moment sad in this.

Though it was a 2nd had , the engine is still in a superb condition.

I changes some ball joints bushes , rewored the diesel pump , changed rear suspension , front tyres .
I have driven around 22000 kms in this.

and now selling it.

Mostly by today it'll leave

Top Bottom