Tata Indigo Manza Compact Sedan (CS)

Re: Tata Indigo Manza CS !!

Tata should change the face of their cars instead of making CSes. I think a Vista CS too come soon [frustration]

Am sorry for going OT. But Vivian buddy there cant be a Vista CS because CS stands for COMPACT SEDAN and Vista is not a sedan.

350Z

Core Team

Am sorry for going OT. But Vivian buddy there cant be a Vista CS because CS stands for COMPACT SEDAN and Vista is not a sedan.
Moreover, Existing Indica Vista already falls under 4-Meters. So, there is no reason why Tata would do this.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi, Tata will launch Manza CS. It will be very VFM and Maruti is also coming with CS Desire.

Yes, i know what is CS for but i mean these CS versions of TATA are like limited editions of ford ikons and fiestas. Tata should come with new stylish designs.

Thread Starter #37

hey no idea buddy but if you want to buy it then i think you will need to wait till end of this year!

350Z

Core Team

CarWale has managed to capture the Manza CS in their camera. Check this one out.

7847_l.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

wish it would be a saloon, rather than a sedan. since it has small boot a saloons boot is easily accessible & creates a spacious feel

To me the current gen Indigo CS looks far better than this cut-out version. But at the end off the day, the attractive pricing(which will surely be done) will make the sales butter smooth.

Top Bottom