Tata Indica Vista TDI or Quadrajet - Urgent Help Needed

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAI'ns

My Friend is buying a Vista Diesel car under current TATA offer which ends on June 20,2012. He is buying a Vista Diesel and has two options to choose from:

1. Vista TDI (LS) - 4,63,000/- on road
2. Vista Qudrajet(LS) - 5,31,000/- on road

The car will be used for personal as well as semi-commercial purpose.My queries are:

1.Does it worth to spend 68k extra on qudrajet for a little silent and smooth engine?
2. Which will be costly to maintain among this?
3. Which will be better to buy?

All your suggestions are welcome.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for all yours kind suggestions. I have informed all your suggestion to my friend. Also described all the pros and cons mentioned by all of you.

The car has been booked, its TDI Vista LS. Friend was on a tight budget and reached onroad price of TDI after extending his budget.

His considerations were:
1. Spending 70k more on QJ will result in additional expenditure of arond 1 lac with interest .
2. He was ok with sound and vibration as he did not drive any car before, except engine everything is same in TDI and QJ.
3. TDI will be easy to resale in taxi market. Low initial price will fetch better resale because 2nd hand TDI sells very easily in taxi segment.
4. Diesel car at this price was the cheapest option to go for.
5. Car can be repaired anywhere even in villages with the help of local machenics.
6. Since the car won't be driven too much(semi commercial use ruled out) so he expects it to be light on maintainance.

Top Bottom