Tata Indica VISTA Quadrajet - Ownership Report

Re: Tata Indica VISTA Quadrajet- Ownership Report

I own a vista aura quadrajet. I fully agree with you regarding plastic parts quality very flimsy.
I only trust the fiat engine so took it, got my original horn replaced from global tyres ernakulam with two hella horns high tone & low tone. I have got my wiper switch combination changed under warranty.
This is one good thing tata does replace defective ones without much hassles.

Last edited by a moderator:

@biker can you post the images of vinyl floor cover? did you pasted it on the floor ? I haven't heard of it before but i was thinking about it since long? How much did it cost?
If anyone else knows about it do share. I am not talking about floor mats.

350Z

Core Team

Please read the previous page. He has posted the pictures and mentioned the cost.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Please read the previous page. He has posted the pictures and mentioned the cost.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor, I read through the first page, last page but missed the second page.

I think that is a good option, I hate to clean the carpet. Does anybody know, where in Pune I can get the Vinyl flooring done?

@biker - Congrats on the purchase.

Few things that I would like to highlight/discuss.

- The showroom should have installed centralised locking with remote. They did it for me. My model is Aura Q'Jet.
- Agree on the plastic quality and the panel gaps. However it's a big improvement from Indica V2 and I hear that the interiors & plastics have been improved in the 2012 Vista.
- I suggest you do the 3M - Anti-rust coating. It's very critical for coastal areas and the under-body coating helps to reduce the tyre noise to some extent.
- Yes, they should provide the tachometer in all trims. Wonder if it's available in all trims of the 2012 model.
- I am bit surprised about the A/C issue. Have not faced under-cooling problem in my Vista. Does anyone know about the size of the A/C compressor?

Top Bottom