Tata Indica eV2 Road Test Review

When you think INDICA is dead TATA comes up with something like this, after driving INDICA V2 for almost 5 yrs lemme tell you its an awesome car,amazing curvey and pleasing interiors(mine is xeta),well bolstered and comfy seats, amazing suspension, hell even after 500 km nonstop drive we never felt tired in this car,this is the only car I love and enjoy sitting in the back seat,fuel efficiency on highways have been 20 kmpl consistantly [cheers]
I just can imagine now the eV2 giving 25 kmpl and that too in diesel.This is going to be a super hit TATA launch(along with eCS) after a long time,AMEN[glasses]

THE XOVER

Indica eV2 Is really a good vehicle with good engine,features and spacious interiors.In fact it is in every nook and corner in Bangalore with the Yellow board.Its even good for an individual who travels with 5 members on board.
When i traveled to Mysore saw many ads in the signboards saying "BANGALORE TO MYSORE IN JUST 6 LITERS" Its a 150km SH.surprised[thinking]

I maybe :offtopic: But why cant they plonk this engine in their Venture,it will definitely win many people hearts,myself included.The BS3 disguise is worrying so much of Bangaloreans whether to buy it or not(because it may bring problems from R.T.O,else it would have flooded our city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indica eV2 Is really a good vehicle with good engine,features and spacious interiors.In fact it is in every nook and corner in Bangalore with the Yellow board.Its even good for an individual who travels with 5 members on board.
When i traveled to Mysore saw many ads in the signboards saying "BANGALORE TO MYSORE IN JUST 6 LITERS" Its a 150km SH.surprised[thinking]

I maybe :offtopic: But why cant they plonk this engine in their Venture,it will definitely win many people hearts,myself included.The BS3 disguise is worrying so much of Bangaloreans whether to buy it or not(because it may bring problems from R.T.O[evil]),else it would have flooded our city.
hey VISHWAS the cr4 engine will be available till next year,also as per my dealership sources can expect airbags and abs on venture soon

All eV2 owners out here in TAI can you please confirm what's the real world fuel efficiency of eV2 :please: .Now with petrol prices touching 70 RS per litre my uncle is looking to replace his petrol ALTO K10 with EV2, I need your help cause he is in a hurry:help:. THANKS ON ADVANCE

replace his petrol ALTO K10 with EV2
In this process he will sure loose some money. Which he can spend on fuel cost.
How much price he is getting for his K10 ? and what is cost for new eV2 ? Just check the difference he is going to pay and calculate how much petrol he can buy in that price.

In this process he will sure loose some money. Which he can spend on fuel cost.
How much price he is getting for his K10 ? and what is cost for new eV2 ? Just check the difference he is going to pay and calculate how much petrol he can buy in that price.
His daily drive is appox.150 km per day, and he is hell bent on EV2 ,so all eV2 owners please confirm what's the fuel efficiency of your car ,overall "KITNA DETI HAI" [thumbsup]

On my recent visit to TASS, had a long conversation with an eV2 owner.He has bought eV2 6 months ago and came for second service.He was very happy with the pick up and fuel efficiency of the car.On average he gets around 20 kmpl and he has got maximum mileage of 30 kmpl on a long highway trip.All in all he was very happy with the product and gave it a thumps up.

That's a good mileage. I wish ev2 came with ABS as the pickup is good for this vehicle. Now in Pune I see more ev2's than vista. Many of these are cabbies though.

On my recent visit to TASS, had a long conversation with an eV2 owner.He has bought eV2 6 months ago and came for second service.He was very happy with the pick up and fuel efficiency of the car.On average he gets around 20 kmpl and he has got maximum mileage of 30 kmpl on a long highway trip.All in all he was very happy with the product and gave it a thumps up.
Yes eV2 has proved its word and now considered a good car for saving pockets.Did you ask of any problems he faced? And what about the service costs?

That's a good mileage. I wish ev2 came with ABS as the pickup is good for this vehicle.
Tata is placing this as a comfortable product more than a luxurious one so that the indica won't touch Vista, but as per your view ABS is a welcome feature

Now in Pune I see more ev2's than vista. Many of these are cabbies though.
Same is the case in Bangalore too.

@ amiti

You should try Indigo e-CS in VX trim, it has got same 25 kmpl giving engine also comes equipped with ABS.

@ Vishwas

It was a personal car so not too many problems.

Top Bottom