Tata Indica Diesel Ads Not Much in Used Car Market?

Thread Starter #1
After searching lot's of used car adverts on internet, news paper, I wonder why used diesel indica's are not much listed there. Any idea or is it that they don't have market as they get old?

Or have I missed something?

Re: Indica diesel ads not much in used car market?

Hi, If am not wrong Diesel India sold most so am shocked why there are very less used ones for sale.

Try checking out with the TATA dealership in your area , they may ask for more but you will get a rough idea on the condition of the vehicle and how much you should be paying for it.

Diesel Indicas are mostly used as cabs. So the re-sale of such cars happen withing the Taxi community through drivers, garages or cab vendors. So ads of such cars are not much seen on the internet.

350Z

Core Team

Knightrider is spot on to that. Diesel variant has more shares in the Indica brand, and usually their takers are tourism or taxi operators who prefer keeping the car to its maximum limits. So even if the car is disposed off, it will be done internally which does not do needs much publicity nor would a family buyer will prefer opting a car with so many numbers on odometer. For rest of the Pre-owned Indica Diesel lot, it could also be a co-incidence that you are not finding the particular model in the classifieds. As I always say, key to purchase a used car is to wait and research. Do this and ultimately you will stumble upon the car of your own choice. A word of caution for used Indica’s though – Please buy only from authorized dealerships / trusted individuals because chances of one with tampered odo (probable meaning, being served as a taxi) are very likely.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6

Thanks all. I am not buying outright, my research is still on. I will definitely buy after your suggestion guys.

I was just surfing across all cars and did not find much of indica's on forums or even on news paper adverts, hence I wanted to know.

Top Bottom