Tata Hexa XTA Ownership Review: The Beast

@coolrupy, You are lucky and seem happy with your experiences of the car and teh showroom staff. In Mumbai this is a sad state, The company owned showrooms have no foot falls, and if there are any there are no conversions to sales.
All because the staff is low quality and do not care. I have brought this to Tata motors management but there is nothing that has changed. This car will not sell in Mumbai for several reasons.
Besides the reason above, Mumbai people prefer compact card because of the narrow roads in town and parking issues.
if there are Tata managers here on this forum they will and they should comment on this thread.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
In Mumbai this is a sad state, The company owned showrooms have no foot falls, and if there are any there are no conversions to sales.
All because the staff is low quality and do not care. I have brought this to Tata motors management but there is nothing that has changed. This car will not sell in Mumbai for several reasons.

if there are Tata managers here on this forum they will and they should comment on this thread.
This is a very important issues you have raised here buddy. Not only in Mumbai, even in Delhi-NCR, TATA dealers are not quite enthusiastic and customer focused. The cars of TATA suffer mainly because of their dealer's attitude. Recently, it has been informed to me by my friends here that a company owned chain of showroom (concorde) has not kept the TD car(Media Car) in best of shape. Also, I too had issues with the Noida Dealer of TATA (specially the finance guy there). I am of the opinion, dealers are the face of the brand so it is their duty to keep the vehicles in best condition at all times. The dealer executive's casual attitude is something that needs to be addressed by the higher management on priority basis. What was the reaction of Concorde showroom in Prabhadevi on your query? I am told it's the main office of Concorde Dealerships.

Regards

Akash

Congratulations on the Hexa. I just hope that the sustained momentum of 1000+ sales a month does not get over the head of Tata and they carry forward the customer happy attitude both in terms of sales & service experience.

Congrats ! Happy motoring.
BTW i own a storme !! Just an advice , all ways be careful at service and never ever trust them. The tata service is same all over. TATA makes nice cars and the dealer spoils the ownership. they are cunning in looting customers and inflating the bill.. Also no knowledge and try everything trial and error method.
I dont mean to say other brands are fine .. its just too much at Tata esp knowledgeable mechanic

Enjoy

Thread Starter #28
Thanks Ashin, costed me 21 including AMC and EW.

Thanks Bro, yes I do it for all my cars be it Nissan or Tata, I stand at Dere heads during service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom