Tata Hexa Review & Pictures: Herculean Hexa

Hexa was a experiment after the average response of Tata Aria. Tata did their best efforts in Hexa to make it a VFM product. They weren't looking at too many sales numbers per month rather they made sure of quality of every unit.

Very true. Though no brand has 100% niggle free product but TML here is taking maybe extra care of Hexa as far as quality is concerned[:)]

I guess 200-300 less units don't create much fuss to brands if they ensure that there is proper quality control on the units that are produced/sold be it 700 or 1700 a month. Also, everyone has their own pace of doing stuff. Lets respect that!

Regards

Akash
There are the few things I liked about TML. Firstly they actually used off-roading tech or whatever we can call it & premium quality interior from Range Rover. Unlike Mahindra who helped Ssangyong to make good designs (as before merger with Mahindra we know what kind of designs they were producing) but lost their touch for their own products. Even Maruti is taking many ideas from their counterpart. I am talking about these three as these are only big Indian Car manufacturers are there in India.

Maybe TML is worried due to low sales of Aria in the market they are taking precautions but its good that Hexa slowly getting good response though its not constant. I doubt this less sell is due to year end as even Mahindra XUV5OO is almost came to 1300.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

TML Celebrates the 1st Anniversary/Birthday of the HEXA. From Imaginations to Sketches to Real Product, the journey of HEXA has been a interesting experience.

DUIR_pxWkAA5-D5.jpg

DUIR_p6WsAAM1WN.jpg

DUIR_qFWkAAxy3d.jpg

Credit: Mr. Pratap Bose & Team TML.

Regards

Akash

Sales for Jan 18-
Innova Crysta- 7028
XUV5OO- 2316
HEXA- 873 [anger]
Compass- 2106. Why HEXA still get less sales every month? TML has to offer few more goodies to attract more buyers. Its frustrating to see a good vehicle like HEXA getting less sales day by day.

I still believe Hexa XM variant needs to have few more features. After paying more than 15+ lakh, the customer still do not get the comforts and convenience features that one expects in this segment. Unless they do this, the numbers will be lower than competition.

The features that every variant of tata hexa is class leading and can't give a miss which tata offers at the price point they offers. in the last month we visited tata showroom with one of my friend who considered tata hexa , the reason is very simple and accurate which he gave me-
WHY NOT GIVE TATA HEXA A CHANCE, AND LETS ROLL ON FOR SHORT DRIVE-
the one thing he said which i clearly felt is whether you are a first time buyer or just upgrading atleast consider tata they offers nowadays [:D]
after few days passed he later booked tata hexa xt arizona blue.
feel proud that being an indian we try our hands first on indian products. love my tata sumo grande.

Sales for Month of Feb 18 is out & Hexa's sales is still below 1000 [surprise].

INNOVA CRYSTA- 6127,
Jeep COMPASS- 1941,
XUV5OO- 1901,
HEXA- 895.

Credits- AutoPanditz.

Thread Starter #84
But it is more stable in 870 - 900 which is quite satisfying. [;)]
This is much worrying IMO, a discount / offer of 1 lac doesn't sound nice either. When the market itself is growing at a rapid pace, having less than or near to 10% market share is indeed something that is worrisome because first the product gets lost in crowd and then from the consideration lists.

IMO Hexa should have been neck to neck with XUV at this moment, to be true, the upcoming XUV is something that can deliver a death blow to the Hexa.

I guess that Hexa is doing a decent job even if it is hovering around 1000 units. This is considering the "similarity with Aria" that general people witness in the overall design. Only after test driving the car, people realize that it is a beautiful product. Also, only few people have the heart to go ahead and plonk 15-20 lacs on a product that appeals to the heart.
Just like Zest and Bolt laid the foundation for Tata 2.0 in India, Hexa is doing the same for the upcoming products from Tata in its segment.

TML seems to be content with the fact that Hexa monthly numbers are exceeding Aria's yearly sales. Discounts only kill the products resale there-by frustrating the owners - I have been through this ordeal with the Aria.

tata hexa sales is slowly gaining momentum , and defintley it would keep a pace with the class it's belongs two and many more waiting to come at this class.
the problem with indian consumers is that they are not giving a try to the awesome products that tata is displaying right know, the choice is of personal matter whether they want to buy it or not, but atleast gave a try and research it indepth.
for past 9 yrs i'm owning a member of tata motors i,e sumo grande, and i feel very proud to own her, the following points which i want to discuss-
1. absolutely tank like build quality, no question here.
2. acres of space , my parents aged above 55 would love to choose grande wherever the occasion arrives to transport them in proper luxury.
3. the maintenance is very very less.
4.the commanding view which me and and my co seats , we vouch for it.
5. the bigger tyres 235/r16 can grab almost all potholes but way smaller then grande is breeze.
6.the 2.2 dicor engine is fanatastic and torque is no less and love her in inclines.

The things which is mention above is truly for all segments of tata cars, and tata hexa is way notches above my grande and can't wait to own soon 4wd version of it.
my parents are discussing to add another tata baby whether it's hexa 4wd or storme 4wd.
thank you.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Tata Motors celebrates first anniversary of the Tata Hexa

Announces the 2018 edition of SOUL with Mountain Trail, Tawang and also gifts Hexa customers customized badges with the #OneWithTheRoad campaign

SOUL.PNG

Image 1.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Mumbai 23, 2018: Tata Motors today announced the 2018 edition of SOUL – SUV Owners United League with an iconic North East drive – Mountain Trail, Tawang, to celebrate the first anniversary of the Tata HEXA. As a part of this drive, SOUL members will be driving a fleet of Tata Hexa and Safari Storme through terrains of the North East in this adventurous expedition from Guwahati (Assam) to Tawang (Arunachal Pradesh), covering over 1000 kms, over 8 days from April 21st to April 28th.

In addition to the drive, Tata Motors rolled out the #OneWithTheRoad campaign marking the anniversary celebration of the Hexa. Through this campaign, Hexa owners shared their experiences with their vehicle on social media platforms along with suggesting a name for their car. The winners of this campaign were also gifted personalized badges by Tata Motors with the name selected by the customer to be displayed on their vehicle.

Mr. Vivek Srivatsa, Head - Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, “Hexa, the lifestyle SUV from Tata Motors has met with an exciting response and over the last one year, customers have developed an emotional bond with it. The Tata HEXA is a power packed, feature loaded and adrenaline pumped vehicle, designed for those with an active and dynamic lifestyle. We are absolutely delighted to celebrate the first anniversary of the HEXA with the owners. We are overwhelmed by the response to the #OneWithTheRoad campaign which strengthens the bond that customers share with their Tata Hexa. We are equally excited to kick off the Mountain Trail, Tawang, our first iconic SOUL drive of 2018, to the Land of The Rising Sun, Arunachal Pradesh. This eight-day expedition offers a tremendous platform to bring together like-minded SUV lovers and allows them to explore our beautiful country.”

With an exceptional combination of design, comfort and off-road and on-road capabilities, the Tata SUVs will drive through terrains as varied as tea gardens to the mighty Brahmaputra river to one of the highest motorable roads in the world – the Sela Pass, located at 13,700+ ft. This expedition will pass the most pristine and unexplored areas of North East India from Assam to Arunachal Pradesh. The SOUL members will get an opportunity to explore unchartered territories like Thembang, a UNESCO fortified village located at about 2300m altitude, visit the 150-year-old Dirang Dzong fort and experience the tribal Monpa way of life.

SOUL is a special program from Tata Motors that brings together the Tata SUV owners through adventurous drives traversing across some of the most breath-taking landscapes. Since its launch in 2014, the community has grown close to 10,000 proud members with the addition of Hexa members in the community. Since 2014, #DriveWithSOUL events have been cherished by Tata SUV owners for the experience they offer in diverse unexplored terrains. Additionally, the SOUL program also provides exclusive offers to customers on Tata Motors Genuine Accessories, extended warranty and insurance, which enhances the ownership experience of their Tata SUV.

For more details please visit Tata SOUL
Regards

Akash

March sales figures are out, thanks to AutoPanditz.

HEXA- 1404 [clap],
XUV5OO- 1567,
Innova Crysta- 6952,
Jeep Compass- 2172.

Hexa did the best sale in last 6 months. XUV5OO loosing sales as new model is coming on 18th Apr 18, Crysta as always doing more than 5k per month, Jeep Compass steadily going with more than 2k sales each month.

Top Bottom