Tata Hexa Review Synopsis:
- Tata Hexa price tag starts at Rs.10.95 Lakhs. It officially launched in India on January 18, 2017.
- Hexa is equipped with a 2.2L diesel motor with a choice of manual (also 4x4) and automatic gearbox.
- This engine is available in two states of tune: 150 PS / 320 Nm torque or 156 PS / 400 Nm (14.4 Kmpl).
- The AT receives only VARICOR 400 trim with power figures similar to that of MT. Its ARAI mileage: 11 Kmpl.
- Mouth watering price (particularly post GST), sublime ride quality, decent interiors are amongst the top USPs of Hexa.