Tata Harrier XZ: Ownership Review

An update after a long time .. completed 12k recently. No issues so far yet, going good. The stability and comfort in Harrier is matchless on highways. Mileage is also consistent, 18+ kmpl on highways as per TF2TF method and in city it's around 13-15 with AC all time. Hoping to continue enjoying drives in my Harrier.
Pretty decent for a 2.0L engine if I am right...[lol]

Thread Starter #50
The only flaw I see in Harrier is the poor space management inside. Though the vehicle seems huge from outside, the boot space has severely been compromised.
I may disagree on this point. There's just enough space inside the vehicle including the boot. Harrier is very spacious from inside. We have done few long trips and never ever felt shortage of space.

The only flaw I see in Harrier is the poor space management inside. Though the vehicle seems huge from outside, the boot space has severely been compromised.
What makes you say so? I have seen the harrier personally, and felt that Boot was way large, Second row seats as well have fantastic space, Driver seats too had very good leg shoulder and head room.
By far I feel Tatas have max space in the car compared to the segment.

I was tired of my old car and wanted to buy a new car so I went for this option
This car does not have anythink to dislike, this is the fully loaded car which once purchased will always keep customers happy , I would really recommebd this car to everyone.
I took tata brand becuse they overtook jagur somtime back and sice then have improved their built and fit and fininsh of the car.
But there is one more competitor in the market, The Harrier might share its 2.0-litre diesel engine with the Compass but the Tata can't quite match the Jeep on outright performance. The Harrier's relatively low-geared final drive comes into play and also helps the Tata better the 300kg lighter Hyundai Creta through the gears.

Top Bottom