Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

Nairrk

Honoured Member
BS6 Tata Harrier Dark Edition Reaches Showrooms

bs6-tata-harrier-black-edition-1-1068x656.jpg

Tata Motors introduced the Harrier Dark Edition towards the end of August 2019 and it was priced at Rs. 16.76 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi) upon its arrival. The Dark Edition is retailed in the XZ, XZ Plus, XZA and XZA Plus trims and its BSVI version has begun reaching dealerships across the country as you could see in the images.

The Tata Harrier Dark Edition gets 14 styling enhancements over the standard model and is in response to the ever-growing competition in the mid-size SUV segment current lead by Kia Seltos and second-gen Hyundai Creta. The Dark Edition boasts Atlas Black shade as it features a host of updates on the outside pertaining to the theme as the name suggests.

tata-harrier-dark-edition-interior-1021x622.jpg

The BSVI version of the Dark Edition currently costs between Rs. 17.70 lakh for the XZ trim and it goes all the way up to Rs. 20.25 lakh for the XZA Plus model. The XZ Plus and XZA Dark Edition versions are priced at Rs. 18.95 lakh and Rs. 19 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom) respectively in the domestic market.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2020 Tata Harrier Gets New TVC To Highlight Its New Features

Recently, Tata Motors released a new TVC for the refreshed SUV to highlight some of the new features it carries. The 2020 Tata Harrier locks horns with the likes of Kia Seltos, MG Hector and Hyundai Creta. The updated model come with some minor styling tweaks for the exterior, which include dual-function LED DRLs, new alloy wheels and revised ORVMs. The 2020 Harrier is also available with two new colour options- Calypso Red and Cocoa Sparkle.

The interior of Tata Harrier carries a handful of changes, the most important of which is the new panoramic sunroof that makes the interior airier and hence, feel a tad roomier. Other new additions include electrically adjustable driver seats and auto-dimming Internal Rear View Mirror. The SUV retains features like multi-terrain driving modes, cruise control, JBL touchscreen infotainment system, etc.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2020 Tata Harrier’s luxury features highlighted in a new TVC

Here we have a video that shows all the new luxury features that have been added to the 2020 version of Tata Harrier SUV.

The video has been uploaded by Tata Motors on their official youtube channel. The video focusses on all the new features in the SUV. On the outside, Harrier gets no changes at all. It still gets a dominant looking front with dual function LED DRL and projector type headlamps on the bumper. The only changes on the outside are the alloy wheels which get a new design, and two new colours: Calypso Red and Cocoa Sparkle.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Watch the Tata Harrier tackle off road obstacles

The video has been uploaded by Car’s lover vlogs* on their Youtube channel. The video basically shows how capable Harrier is while doing small bits of off-roading. The video shows a Harrier being driven over couple of obstacles. The ground clearance, the design of the front and the rear bumper, low end torque all these factors helped Harrier tackle all these obstacles. These obstacles were not something that can be categorised as an extreme off-road condition but is definitely somethin that brings out the true colours of the torquey engine, capable suspension and rugged construction of the Harrier.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier Dark Edition gets cheaper with the addition of new trims

newcolouratlasblack.jpg

Tata Motors has launched the Harrier Dark Edition in XT and XT+ trim, making the Dark Edition model more accessible. The new trims are priced Rs. 1.35 lakh and Rs. 1.8 lakh cheaper than the XZ and XZ+ trims that the Dark Edition was exclusively sold in previously. While the Tata Harrier Dark Edition XT is priced at Rs. 16.5 lakh, the XT+ Dark Edition is priced at Rs. 17.3 lakh. In comparison, the XZ and XZ+ Dark Edition trims of the SUV are priced at Rs. 17.85 and Rs. 19.1 lakh respectively.

The key features on offer in the XT variant include a 7 inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, twin airbags, cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, dual-function LED DRLs with integrated turn indicators, push-button start/stop, auto headlamps, and a 6-way adjustable driver seat. The XT+ trim adds a panoramic sunroof to the equation.

Details

Update After 3rd Service (13500 km ODO)

Yesterday completed 3rd servicing of my Harrier. Car has run 13500 km.
Following things were done during this service:
1. Engine oil, oil filter changed.
2. Fuel filter changed.
3. Air filter cleaned.
4. Clutch pedal spring cleaned and greased. (Actually i was getting squeaky noise while pressing the clutch pedal, so i made a complaint)
5. Brakes are checked and discs were skimmed. (I was getting brake shuddering issue, now its alright)
Total damage to my wallet Rs.7200. I was surprised because i was accepting around 10k bill [:)].

After this service engine has become smoother and quitter compared to earlier days. Enjoying me beast to the fullest [:D]

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Many congratulations on your new Harrier . Very nice colour. And very beautiful photography too. Red is enhancing the beautiful lines of the front.
Which variant is it? Please post more pictures and details.

Last edited:
1610245115941.jpg

Many congratulations on your new Harrier . Very nice colour. And very beautiful photography too. Red is enhancing the beautiful lines of the front.
Thanks for the wishes and appreciation, doc.
Which variant is it?
XZ+. Top variant in MT with panoramic sunroof and dual tone.
Please post more pictures and details.
Sure, I will.
congratulations!!
Thanks for the wishes.
Looks like we will have Harrier Most detailed review ever on this forum, soon enough!
[:)][cheers]
Thanks for the wishes.

Last edited:

Top Bottom