Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

That would be waiting moments. Between any planned accessories?
Dealer is giving free the essential packeage i.e. floor mat, mud flaps, rain visor, window frame chrome garnish, car care kit. Apart from that i am thinking of roof rail, front parking sensor/humanity line. However i am not sure about front parking sensor. What are the accessories you fitted from showroom?

Dealer is giving free the essential packeage i.e. floor mat, mud flaps, rain visor, window frame chrome garnish, car care kit. Apart from that i am thinking of roof rail, front parking sensor/humanity line. However i am not sure about front parking sensor. What are the accessories you fitted from showroom?
Mine is a XZ Orcus White. I hate chrome jewels so avoided that. Just company fit as from factory nothing added or removed yet :). I am planning to fix front sensor.

can you let me how a roof rail would be fixed? whether it will be screwed or stuck on the top. Will it fit on the gutter line or on the roof actually?
Also can any one give how a roof rail look like, any pictures of the same?

can you let me how a roof rail would be fixed? whether it will be screwed or stuck on the top. Will it fit on the gutter line or on the roof actually?
Also can any one give how a roof rail look like, any pictures of the same?
The roof rails are stuck on black strip (on roof) using glue. Attached few images.
3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

My car has reached dealer yard [:)]
Orcus white looks smashing. Well, every color on. Harrier looks great. My Color preference is Black > White > Gold > Silver > copper (don't know the exact color names hence using the names that generally males would use.)
Can you sleep now knowing your car is already here, waiting for delivery, would you prepone your delivery now?
Congrats once again.

Now this is question to all the Gurus, what will be impact of BS6 Diesel on BS4 Engine? Most of us have BS4 Diesel engines. what impact will BS6 Diesel have on the engine. I got to know from a colleague that his engine designer friend said that BS4 Diesel engine life will be impacted by BS6 diesel.

Orcus white looks smashing. Well, every color on. Harrier looks great. My Color preference is Black > White > Gold > Silver > copper (don't know the exact color names hence using the names that generally males would use.)
Can you sleep now knowing your car is already here, waiting for delivery, would you prepone your delivery now?
Congrats once again.
Thank you buddy.

Last night i was awake till midnight 2 AM thinking about my car [lol]. Even now i am not able to concentrate on my work in office. Monday seems to be far far away. ha ha

Thank you buddy.

Last night i was awake till midnight 2 AM thinking about my car [lol]. Even now i am not able to concentrate on my work in office. Monday seems to be far far away. ha ha
Has the car been delivered? how has been your buying experience with Tata?

Update about my friend, He has finally booked the Dark Harrier from Lakshmi Tata OMR, 25-30 days is the waiting period quoted. Theres one more thing, Tata asked who referred him, he told my name and guess what, I would be getting some referral bonus. some amazon coupons worth couple of thousands. Now, this was absolutely not necessary on part of Tata, since had not voluntarily gone ahead about referral, nor did my friend tell about that. I am indeed now made super happy by Tata. I feel Tatas are doing right thing, and I am loving it.

Has the car been delivered? how has been your buying experience with Tata?

Update about my friend, He has finally booked the Dark Harrier from Lakshmi Tata OMR, 25-30 days is the waiting period quoted. Theres one more thing, Tata asked who referred him, he told my name and guess what, I would be getting some referral bonus. some amazon coupons worth couple of thousands. Now, this was absolutely not necessary on part of Tata, since had not voluntarily gone ahead about referral, nor did my friend tell about that. I am indeed now made super happy by Tata. I feel Tatas are doing right thing, and I am loving it.
My delivery got postponed by a day. Today evening i am getting the delivery.

Congratulations to your friend. [:)]. Whats the discount / offer your friend getting?

My delivery got postponed by a day. Today evening i am getting the delivery.

Congratulations to your friend. [:)]. Whats the discount / offer your friend getting?
He got a discount of around 65K plus accessories worth around 10K. Insurance quoted for around 57K so 40K less than printed price for insurance. So all in all I guess he has managed to get a sweet deal.

Top Bottom