Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier SUV: 5 new TVCs released, to air during IPL cricket matches [Video]

The Tata Harrier is the most talked-about SUV in the Indian maket presently, and Tata Motors is continuing a marketing blitz to capitalize on the massive audiences that the ongoing IPL cricket matches draw. Here are a bunch of short yet very effective television commercials that Tata Motors has put together, starring the Harrier SUV, Dangal actress Fatima Sana Shaikh and Gully Boy actor Siddhant Chaturvedi. We’ve lined up not one, not two but five such Tata Harrier TVCs for you. These TVCs form a short story of sorts. As the IPL season advances, expect more of these TVCs to surface. Check them out.

Read:

Blue Dart Courier delivered a parcel yesterday from Tata Motors.
Tata Harrier XZ Calisto Copper Scale Model and that too two numbers!!!

Tata Harrier SUV: 5 new TVCs released, to air during IPL cricket matches [Video]

The Tata Harrier is the most talked-about SUV in the Indian maket presently, and Tata Motors is continuing a marketing blitz to capitalize on the massive audiences that the ongoing IPL cricket matches draw. Here are a bunch of short yet very effective television commercials that Tata Motors has put together, starring the Harrier SUV, Dangal actress Fatima Sana Shaikh and Gully Boy actor Siddhant Chaturvedi. We’ve lined up not one, not two but five such Tata Harrier TVCs for you. These TVCs form a short story of sorts. As the IPL season advances, expect more of these TVCs to surface. Check them out.

Read:
She's looking beautiful and hot!

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Got my Tata Harrier XZ Calisto Copper on 26th Feb 2019.
Smooth to drive in City and excellent highway performance.
Planning a 2500 km trip next week.
Many congratulations on your new car. Do post pictures of your harrier. I will be on the lookout.

Dear Abhishek Verma, please clarify..who is looking hot and beautiful??

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier Gets New Badge On D Pillar Along With IPL Sticker

tata-harrier-name-badge-ipl-sticker.jpg

To celebrate the association with IPL, Harrier is now being shipped with two new cosmetic updates. One is, it is getting an IPL sticker which says that Harrier is the official partner of IPL 2019, and the other is Harrier name embossed on the chrome bit of D pillar. Apart from that, the car is same as before. These additions come as standard fitment, and not as accessory. Prices are same as before.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier Automatic Variant To Launch Soon With Hyundai Sourced 6-speed AT

Tata-Harrier-Automatic-Variant-1068x601.jpg

The Tata Harrier was launched in January this year and has already taken the mid-size SUV segment by a storm with its modern looks, aggressive pricing, punchy diesel engine and a spacious as well as the well-appointed interior. The new model has even left a dent in the sales of the Hyundai Creta and the Mahindra XUV500. However, automatic transmission and AWD system have been two omissions that seem to be hurting the popularity of the new model. The good news is that Tata Motors has taken notice of this and is already working on addressing these concerns. So, soon, we should have the Tata Harrier Automatic variant’s debut in the market, which will be even followed by an AWD-equipped version that should satisfy the off-roading enthusiasts.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier now supports Apple CarPlay after official update

Harrier_1.jpg

When launched the 8.8-inch floating-type infotainment system of the Harrier offered several connectivity input options like the Android Auto, Aux-in, USB and Bluetooth. Tata announced that they will soon push an update to add the Apple CarPlay connectivity option to the SUV too. According to Devanshu Kushwaha, an owner of Tata Harrier has revealed that Tata has finally started updating the software of the infotainment that adds the Apple CarPlay connectivity to the infotainment system. According to Devanshu, the update is done at the service centre. We are not sure if the owners can update the software by themselves. The new version of the software is Q5_R09.02.

Harrier_2.jpg

Harrier_3.jpg

Read:

After long time I saw Harrier for the first time in Tathawade Showroom of Tata Motors. It seems car had came for repair and not for servicing because lot of stuff was kept at rear seat.

Anyway IMHO it is too long. Rear portion is overdone and looks like Nexon. Big wheels look disproportionate.

Overall it is not proportionate design like Creta. I had similar feeling when I saw Capture, narrow and too long.

Can some one help me with a link that would compare the Harrier with XUV500 ? I am specifically looking for the ride quality and the steering wheel difference.

After long time I saw Harrier for the first time in Tathawade Showroom of Tata Motors. It seems car had came for repair and not for servicing because lot of stuff was kept at rear seat.

Anyway IMHO it is too long. Rear portion is overdone and looks like Nexon. Big wheels look disproportionate.

Overall it is not proportionate design like Creta. I had similar feeling when I saw Capture, narrow and too long.
Comparing harrier with creta itself is disproportionate. Where is Hyundai Tucson hiding now. Is it not that Harrier should be compared with Tucson if you select Hyundai as compare. How do you says rear is over done can you please explain more.

Comparing harrier with creta itself is disproportionate. Where is Hyundai Tucson hiding now. Is it not that Harrier should be compared with Tucson if you select Hyundai as compare. How do you says rear is over done can you please explain more.
{problem with TATA, if get caught in one theme, it is difficult to get out. Remember Indica head lamps?

Opinions are subjective but IMO rear looks similar that of Nexon. It is too much protruding out.

Attachments

{problem with TATA, if get caught in one theme, it is difficult to get out. Remember Indica head lamps?

Opinions are subjective but IMO rear looks similar that of Nexon. It is too much protruding out.
There is no relation between Indica headlamps and rear of Harrier. The theme is followed by all brand manufacturers. The introduce a model which get successful and comes the followers of models. INDIA saw many Swift based models with different names, also i20 based, duster based,

It was days when Tata were producing bigger to smaller indicas and call them by different names. But your comparison to nexon still don’t get your point. It is like if you look at Ford Figo or fusion at rear and immediately look at ecosports at rear design you will end up seeing like same but actually not.

My point was rear looking similar to Nexon. No offense to Harrier owners. If you like it fine.

Indica style headlamp was continued up to Aria. Hexa we see refreshing change.

Attachments

Last edited:
Tata Harrier Automatic Variant To Launch Soon With Hyundai Sourced 6-speed AT

View attachment 259756

The Tata Harrier was launched in January this year and has already taken the mid-size SUV segment by a storm with its modern looks, aggressive pricing, punchy diesel engine and a spacious as well as the well-appointed interior. The new model has even left a dent in the sales of the Hyundai Creta and the Mahindra XUV500. However, automatic transmission and AWD system have been two omissions that seem to be hurting the popularity of the new model. The good news is that Tata Motors has taken notice of this and is already working on addressing these concerns. So, soon, we should have the Tata Harrier Automatic variant’s debut in the market, which will be even followed by an AWD-equipped version that should satisfy the off-roading enthusiasts.

Read:
What does soon mean ? Its very relative . Is the launch this year or next year ? Are there any dates for it.

Top Bottom