Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier gets discount for the first time ever: 5 year warranty announced

tata-harrier-dark-edition-1.jpg

Tata Motors and its dealers are responding to increased competition in the SUV segment. According to MotorArena, Tata dealers are now offering an exchange bonus of Rs. 35,000 on the Harrier. This is the first time that any discount is being offered on the SUV, which was launched in January 2019. Tata Motors has also come up with a new warranty package called the PentaCare, says a Team-BHP news report. Said to be priced at around Rs. 25,000, the PentaCare warranty package will extend warranty coverage on the SUV to 5 years/unlimited kilometers. An official announcement about the new warranty scheme is likely to be announced shortly. Buyers of the Harrier are urged to check with dealers while purchasing the vehicle as having a 5 year warranty is always a good thing. Existing Harrier owners may also enquire with dealers and buy the warranty package as it’s an insurance against things going wrong during the ownership period.

Read:

Harrier needs the following at minimum to go back to 1200+ monthly units sales - and that too asap

- 170-190 bhp
- 400 Nm
- autobox (7-9 dct, I am indifferent & okay comfortable with manual)
- panoramic sun roof (not the small roof window)
- low on gizmos is okay with many folks I know
- full safety features - ebd, traction, 6 airbags from model 2
- lastly 4x4 option with right gearing ratios

Anything else anyone thinks?

Harrier needs the following at minimum to go back to 1200+ monthly units sales - and that too asap

- 170-190 bhp
- 400 Nm
- autobox (7-9 dct, I am indifferent & okay comfortable with manual)
- panoramic sun roof (not the small roof window)
- low on gizmos is okay with many folks I know
- full safety features - ebd, traction, 6 airbags from model 2
- lastly 4x4 option with right gearing ratios

petrol option.
Gizmo is what is selling in Hector. low FE, Glitches are all overlooked by Hector owners and are swooning on the big Tesla like screen, digital cluster and big sunroof. Suddenly that has become a premium car. So yes, Harrier too should have some more gizmos. But yeah panoramic sunroof is required, Personally I am not in favor of the same but yeah to sell that big a car it is a mandatory requirement.

But yeah panoramic sunroof is required
Having seen it in the #Hector & Discovery, it definitely gives a very airy, open, large feeling in the cabin. Whether we get to use it in India or not, the openess that you feel seems worth it - only when its panoramic roof

mayankdixit

Honoured Member

- 170-190 bhp
- 400 Nm
Put the headlights back to where they belong,at the top.
And put the indicators back to where they belong, or where the present headlights are.
Stupid design. Spoiling the face of overall beautiful car. Deal breaker for me atleast. Copied nowadays right and left by every manufacturer.

Last edited:
Or make the #Hexa little shorter, little less longer with better engine, keep the handling & dynamics with BS6 & panoramic roof.

I feel that is enough to catapult #Hexa up again on sales. Its widely considered for cross shopping by few of my folks, that shows how good this product is from Tata

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier Gets Optional 5-Year Unlimited Kilometers Warranty

Tata-Harrier-vs-Jeep-Compass-8.jpg

Tata Motors today announced the launch of Pentacare Warranty- an extended 5-year warranty package for customers of the Tata Harrier. As compared to the initial 2-year warranty package, this product extends the timeline of the warranty package on the Harrier up to 5 years for unlimited kilometres mileage. This product is available for purchase at a special price of Rs 25,960 within 90 days of the purchase of the SUV.

Read:

Put the headlights back to where they belong,at the top.
And put the indicators back to where they belong, or where the present headlights are.
Stupid design. Spoiling the face of overall beautiful car. Deal breaker for me atleast. Copied nowadays right and left by every manufacturer.
I think there is nothing wrong with the design of Harrier. The problem is it being half baked product with a few niggles and market perception of Tata

I think there is nothing wrong with the design of Harrier. The problem is it being half baked product with a few niggles and market perception of Tata
I don't think so. You say which car is perfect. If you see MG Hector there are lot of niggles started. The famous trend setter Creta has many flaws check each owners group you will find many half baked cakes. When comes to Indian brands we blow a small niggles huge level.

Only part Tata should concentrate on is after sales service. Sack all those who still work like in government office.

Now that should give Harrier some shot in the arm. Sunroof which every one wanted and should get an Autobox by next year. So that will hopefully take the n umbers back in 4 digits. But that said, Kia and Siac have seriously dented Harrier. Tata seem to have caught napping. New Creta is around the corner, wonder what Tata can do from here on with regards to Harrier. A very robust vehicle marred by initial perceptions.

<Rant>
We Indians are pretty harsh on Indian companies and biased to foreign ones. Siac tasted success because they showed the non existing British legacy and Benedict, Kia have ridden on Hyundai brand image. Tata its is always steep climb up the ladder. We want Tata to succeed but we don't want to buy Tata products.
</Rant>

Top Bottom