Tata Harrier (H5X): All-New SUV From Tata Motors

Sales of harrier are in line of expectation as in current market the sales in price band of more than 15 L on road are nearly around 1500/month as the two competitors of harrier mainly the Compass is in that range while Creta might show/boast huge numbers but actual sale of 1.6 diesel variants is around 1500/month only ,
Considering the fact that 65% of creata sales are of EX+ that is 1.4 L diesel so so out of 10000 sales 6500 are 1.4 EX ,in remaining 3500 the distribution is between petrol,1.4 E ,1.4 S and 1.6L diesel so roughly it can be estimated that 1.6 SX, 1.6 SXO 1.6 SX AUTO (above 15 L on road variants ) etc must be selling around 1500/month .
Point to be worried about is that how long it can hold these numbers alongside Hector and SP concept arriving later this year

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier 0-100 km/h acceleration on video

The Tata Harrier has made a strong statement for Tata, declaring that the company means serious business now. The recent power show at the Geneva Motor Show further strengthens its position as a global automaker. Talking about the Harrier, it is a pretty big vehicle with an overall length of 4598 mm and approximate weight of 1680 kg. With all that heft, the question arises that is the 2.0-litre Kryotec engine powerful enough to pull the SUV strongly. That can be answered by a 0-100 km/h speed run, which is exactly what the video below by Drive King is all about.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier bookings cross 10k in 5 months – Less than 2k delivered since launch

tata-harrier-range-rover-evoque.jpg

It was about five months ago, that Tata Motors started accepting bookings (officially) for the Harrier SUV (unofficial bookingsstarted in Sep). Until now, Tata never revealed official booking numbers. For the first time, Tata Motors Managing Director Guenter Butschek has gone on record and revealed the booking numbers. In an interview with Economic Times, Tata Motors revealed that they have received over 10,000 bookings for the new Harrier.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier official accessories installed at dealer – Video

Tata Harrier accessories are available across six categories – Style, Comfort, Infotainment, Utility, Car Care and Miscellaneous. Things like microfiber sponge and perfume sprays cost just Rs 220 whereas advanced options such as rear seat entertainment system costs Rs 34,990. These accessories can be used to improve Harrier’s exterior and interior looks and add more comfort and convenience. Watch the authorized dealer installing official accessories in the video below.

Read:

Looks like TML started deleting features in harrier also. As per new brochure "electrically adjustable outer mirror" feature has been deleted from XE. Now it starts from XM. What the heck TATA??

Looks like TML started deleting features in harrier also. As per new brochure "electrically adjustable outer mirror" feature has been deleted from XE. Now it starts from XM. What the heck TATA??
What a shame?
What a joke?

Such a premium(?) car in the price bracket of 16 to 20L having manual adjustable mirror on XE?

1552995442981.png

This is not new. Before also they killed base model of Safari storme by stripping important features such as disk brakes ABS/EBD and gearbox.

Thread Starter #669
One thing to remember how of you going Buy barebones version XE variants 70% to 95% sales comes from Mid specs and top of the specs variants so then whats the point of offering more features in XE variants.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH TATA MOTORS

1. From February 2018, I am waiting for the launch of TATA harrier as a replacement for My 1.5 Lacs KM 2011 Ritz Vdi
2. 25-01-2019 booked on line XZ white, Booking amount Rs. 30 K, After a long waiting of 10 days (don't get a call or confirmation from their side), I personally visited the showroom, but they don't know anything about my booking. Due to non availability of test drive vehicle I visited another showroom and test driven the vehicle for some distance.
3. The first impression from my family after the test drive is a big NO.
4. So I decided to cancel the booking and as per cancellation procedure, I sent mail to Tata motors and to the dealer on 11-02-2019. Still today I sent 10 mails, requesting for refunding my booking amount.

customercare@tatamotors.com via tatamotors.onmicrosoft.com

Dear Sir,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Request you to please allow us some more time, as we have forwarded this case to concerned team.
Be assured that our team will get in touch with you within short period of time.

This is the replay I always get from their side

Friends, I need your valuable suggestions - How can I get back my booking amount of Rs. 30 K

As per new brochure "electrically adjustable outer mirror" feature has been deleted from XE.
XE variant from day1 hasn't had this feature, i had noticed in their Imaginator tool IIRC. Deletion hasn't started yet("for now") but then 16L on road and manual adjusting mirrors, Gosh many pseudo-SUVs have much premium feel.

Friends, I need your valuable suggestions - How can I get back my booking amount of Rs. 30 K
Tweet them as well, with some email screenshot etc. Tweets often get faster replies since its public.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH TATA MOTORS

1. From February 2018, I am waiting for the launch of TATA harrier as a replacement for My 1.5 Lacs KM 2011 Ritz Vdi
2. 25-01-2019 booked on line XZ white, Booking amount Rs. 30 K, After a long waiting of 10 days (don't get a call or confirmation from their side), I personally visited the showroom, but they don't know anything about my booking. Due to non availability of test drive vehicle I visited another showroom and test driven the vehicle for some distance.
3. The first impression from my family after the test drive is a big NO.
4. So I decided to cancel the booking and as per cancellation procedure, I sent mail to Tata motors and to the dealer on 11-02-2019. Still today I sent 10 mails, requesting for refunding my booking amount.

customercare@tatamotors.com via tatamotors.onmicrosoft.com

Dear Sir,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Request you to please allow us some more time, as we have forwarded this case to concerned team.
Be assured that our team will get in touch with you within short period of time.

This is the replay I always get from their side

did u pay to dealer? If so make his life measurable. Make raucous infront of the customers. 30K is not small amount. What about interest.

did u pay to dealer? If so make his life measurable. Make raucous infront of the customers. 30K is not small amount. What about interest.
No, Its through Online, Dealer says they have no information about my booking.I think TATA testing my patience. I just thinking to get back only my booking amount

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Harrier dual tone mod job gets thumbs up by Design Head – Might launch soon

tata-harrier-dual-tone-black-roof-launch-1.jpg

Harrier is designed to be a head turner, but with the contrasting roof, it now looks a lot more ravishing. Earlier, we had seen black roof treatment being given to Harrier Orcus White, which looks even better. Chrome strips on the windows that act as the dividing line between the white and black sections further accentuate the SUVs exterior appeal. Contrasting gloss black roof has become a popular choice and this recent customization proves that it works like magic on Harrier Orcus White. Dealers charge anywhere from Rs 20k-40k for the mod job.

Read:

XE variant from day1 hasn't had this feature
Are you sure. Because during launch of harrier the brochure mentioned power adjustable outer mirror for XE variant also. Anyways, still it is ridiculous not to have such a useful feature on a 16L OTR price vehicle. Imagine the response of front passenger every time you ask him/her to adjust the passenger side outer mirror [:)]

Top Bottom