All-New Tata Safari (Gravitas) Launched

With the GOLD edition, TATA has upgraded the SAFARI with new features.

XT gets Air purifier as an add on. The Air purifier is built-in rather than a separate one.

All variants of XZ, ie., XZ, XZ+ XZA, XZA+, etc get a additional QI certified wireless charger. Also wireless Android Auto and Apple car play are added to the infotainment system.

GOLD variant gets Authentic Leather seats with ventilated seats for the front two seats. You can also customise your preference with ventilated seats for the middle row two seats. Also GOLD edition is only available in 6 seater variant.

Source: MOTOROCTANE

Last edited:
Whoever said, lets do this at TATA product planning needs to be fired. [lol]

I know Indians love gold, but this!
Instead they should've gone all dark on this and only the wheels should've been dark gold. I Like the marble finish but should've been matt finish.

Thread Starter #170
Whoever said, lets do this at TATA product planning needs to be fired. [lol]

I know Indians love gold, but this!
Instead they should've gone all dark on this and only the wheels should've been dark gold. I Like the marble finish but should've been matt finish.
Well there are mixed reaction on this gold edition. there are some who love it and there are some who loathe it. I for that matter fall in the later category. Hate that gold bling, chrome was not enough and now we have gold. its a car not an India bride. Well that apart i would have preferred that car in Altroz gold shade with Adventure edition blackened out elements some thing which motorbeam created. That would have been better.

In all this what is great is we have dark edition for Safari now. Ignore the gold bits and you have black Safari. that is one point to rejoice.
goldsafari.jpg

2.jpg

A new camouflaged TATA SAFARI was recently spied in Maharashtra. Is it the Petrol variant? Harrier/Safari are the only vehicles that don't have a petrol engine and are loosing numbers due to it. Despite the deficit they are still close to the top sales numbers albeit the new Mahindra XUV700. The engine in doubt is a 1.6 liter 4 cylinder version of the 1.2 liter 3 cylinder REVOTRON engine seen in all the smaller cars with a strapped on powerful turbo charger.

Lets see what TATA MOTORS has is store for us.

A Tata Safari with full camouflage was spotted in Thane, Maharashtra recently. The car is covered with heavy camouflage, so we can’t exactly make out what is being tested. However, we believe that the brand is testing the petrol variant of the Safari
TATA SAFARI SPIED TESTING- MOTOROCTANE

I booked Tata safari Black gold on 14th Dec 2021. Till date no signs of delivery. I was initially promised by sales advisor it takes max 3 weeks .Now dealer is saying delay at Tata motors plant level. I couldn't understand are there so many bookings like xuv700 or similar hype is being created by delaying deliveries.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Safari Top-Spec Variants Now Come With Ventilated Seats

1vmiascs_tata-safari-ventilated-seats_625x300_29_January_22.jpg

Tata Motors announced that Safari SUV will now come with new features. The company has introduced ventilated seats in the first & second rows of the Safari SUV. Now, this feature is not available across the range, of course, but is available only in the XZ+ and XZA+ in both the 6 & 7 seater variants. The ventilated seats in the second row are only available with the 6-seater option. The 2021 Tata Safari is offered in eight variants XE, XM, XT, XT+, XTA+, XZ, XZ+ and XZ+ Adventure Persona, along with four automatic trims - XMA, XZA, XZA+, and XZA+ Adventure Persona.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Safari Adventure Edition Gets New Features

6r04bmp_tata-safari_625x300_26_November_21.jpg

Tata Motors today announced the price of the Safari SUV which now comes with ventilated seats in the first & second rows of the Safari SUV. The Safari also comes with wireless Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, wireless charger, air purifier among others.

ia4pn8a8_tata-safari_625x300_16_February_22.jpg

All these features are available on the Adventure Persona in the XZ+ and XZA+. The Safari Adventure Persona XZ+ costs ₹ 20.99 lakh while the XZA+ costs ₹ 22.29 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The company has also introduced a new Orcus White colour on the SUV.

There are no other changes to the car and the Safari comes with only the diesel engine as well. Under the hood, the all-new Tata Safari get the same Kryotec 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine that powers the Harrier. It is tuned to churn out the same 168 bhp and 350 Nm of power figures. The motor comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox along with an optional Hyundai sourced 6-speed automatic torque converter unit.

Carandbike

Top Bottom