Tata Bolt vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio

Tata Bolt vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, we all saw the all new Bolt today. Its a beautiful hatchback to compete against any hatchback in the segment. But how it fares when it stands against the Maruti's Celerio. Does it have a chance. I guess absence of AMT in bolt is a bad choice. What do you all feel. Which is your choice?

Thread Starter #3
AMT is a new tech advantage and i think tata should use in bolt too. is it confirmed that zest has diesel+amt or petrol+amt?

Whats the claimed milege of new tata 1.2L petrol engine in bolt?

bolt has got better interiors than celerio or swift but the niggles and ass is the reason people move away from tata.

RIP KARL SLYM, you did a wonderful job.

Awaiting to see the bolt in flesh and a testdrive. but dealer got no idea when it hits showrooms

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a kind of person who will vote before doing a test drive, but I am a culprit here to be biased towards TATA. Never been a fan of maruti and may be never will. After todays launch, my hopes on TATA is high

Rocking design[clap], fed up of seeing the Chinese and Japanese looks on the road of the new i10 grand and honda city.

Looks Amazing !!!! This is the game turner for tata with head turning looks and interior design.

Too early to vote on this . But, Proud to see Indian companies are coming with best of the best . I will revisit this page again once I see them on road and cast my valuable vote [:)]

I am opting for Bolt- Maruti is misleading people by saying that they are introducing Auto-shift for the first time in India with Celerio. This is BLATANTLY false.

Yes I also agree it is too early to comment. But aren't we comparing different segments? One is 1.0 L engine vs other 1.2 L engine with different power output.

Let us see both in flesh and performance then we can comment.

Top Bottom