Tata Bolt vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio

Tata Bolt vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio

• Total voters
Thread Starter #31
Prices for Maruti Celerio Manual LXi – Rs 3.90 lakh VXi – Rs 4.20 lakh ZXi – Rs 4.50 lakh ZXi (O) – Rs 4.96 lakh Automatic LXi – Rs 4.29 lakh VXi – Rs 4.59 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom, Delhi)

Thread Starter #35
once maruthi and its amt settles in indian market the fate of tata bolt is written. Because maruthi is sooo well a trusted brand here.. Bring the bolt by April atleast to be in competition. And bring AMT in bolt.

In all honesty a comparison right now is not fair. Till the time a td isn't done for both the cars we can't definitely say which is better. However u voted for bolt entirely based on exterior and interior looks which is anyday better.

Thread Starter #37
im in lookout for a small car to replace my wagon r. i drive a duster and this new car is for my dad. i wish this to be an automatic. most of the people, like me who was waiting for a FE automatic city car are going to be in queue for celerio. if tata wish to utilise the oppurtunity then this is the apt time to launch. im really sad as i might have to book celerio hands down without TD bolt AMT if it comes anytime soon. huh

Today my dad was asking about celerio as he saw on ads it is AMT he was very exicted as his dream to drive a car is getting fulfilled I some how explained him TATA is also planning the same. But some how he was more convinced on maruti

We can't do a straight comparison for Bolt and Celerio as they are offer different space and interiors. Only common thing to compare is AMT both the cars, so the thread should be named as Bolt AMT vs Celerio AMT

why camparing Maruti Celerio with TATA Bolt both are different cars and tata not yet conformed TATA BOLT revotron with AMT i guess at present they conformed that TATA BOLT only available with petrol only engine at the time of launch after few months observation of TATA BOLT revotron sales they launch Quadrajet75 version of BOLT.

Tata Bolt is really a gem of car but in Bangalore I have never seen one. May be I have seen one but it may be a Vista as well. The exterior killed the sales of Bolt. Tata was never known for good mileage cars as well. No offence but IMO even I don't like the outdated Vista exterior

Celerio on the other hand does not have a killer looks but it's not bad as well. Along with MASS, higher mileage and K10 engine is a better buy in my opinion as the looks does matter to me.

But TATA Bolt is a segment above Celerio and can't be compared. But even taking Grand i10/Swift/Liva/Brio I would have never prefered Bolt rather would have gone for Zest which is way better than Bolt and VFM.

Last edited:

Top Bottom