Tata Aria Pride Ownership Review @ 2 Years and 54K Kms

Thread Starter #1
Paid a surprise visit to Concorde motors today evening without any prior intimation to do PDI of my Aria.

As expected it was standing inside their stockyard with loads of dust piled up. The SE girl told immediately sir the car will cleaned and polished neatly before delivery , i smiled back and said no problem , i know it. Got the keys , and switched on the engine. The engine came to life with a nice pur! Checked out all things , was satisfied with PDI!

But the car had clocked 63kms by then already. I asked the reason and they said the car had to be driven from their stockyard to the showroom , i agreed the distance is around 45-50KMS! Then handed over the keys and came back , i loved the car , waiting to get my hands on her!

I asked for a TD of T-Jet or Punto 90HP but sadly both the demo cars had gone to an exhibition! They told they will offer TD of both cars before delivery of my Aria!

Pictures , i just took 4 snaps , do you guys need it??!![evil]

i was at Aspi motors few days back to collect my indica given for a startup problem it gave, heating rods were the culprits, which were replaced.Saw Aria in couple of shades, checked them out and man this vehicle is leaps ahead of what tata's quality is seen so far, fantastic vehicle, what a presence.just one thing, they should have given last row sliding option, as its too tight to accomodate adults over there, with enough space left after that as well.
The purple/pink dash theme isnt looking as bad as we thought it would, rather gives a good pulp tone which gells quite well with the interiors.
Dhaya common man some pictures of your vehicle.

Thread Starter #5
Well here are the pictures , couldn get better pictures as their stockyard was pretty cramped!

And another update though OT! My dad sprained his spinal cord pretty badly , doctor has advised complete bedrest for 3 weeks! That means my dad will not be able to drive his dream car for another 2 weeks![cry]

Attachments

hey Dhaya! congrats man! the car looks cool and I like the colour very much.

my sis is getting her new Activa in the same colour sometime next week. Booked it almost 2 months back [sleep]

and btw, a 4x4 Aria! that's really super cool! take it out for a spin and share us your experience.

Well here are the pictures , couldn get better pictures as their stockyard was pretty cramped!

And another update though OT! My dad sprained his spinal cord pretty badly , doctor has advised complete bedrest for 3 weeks! That means my dad will not be able to drive his dream car for another 2 weeks![cry]
Sorry to hear that bro! Hope he recovers soon.

The car looks awesome in white. Congrats again!

congrats buddy, the car is looking great. nice colour choice. the black on black interior looks good too.

but i see a big gap in the centre console between the stereo & MID screen, get that checked please.

Attachments

Congrats dhaya!

the car looks cool .

saw a red one in ecr last sunday. so huge.
so white must look more huge.
so when is the delivery of the car?

Check out the panel gap as suggested by raj , look for some other aria over net and also in real for what must come there.

I am waiting to see your Aria on White !!

And dont forget, we are going to drift it & check with Saravanan :)
count me , count me !!

Thread Starter #10
@ Gokul Thanks buddy!

@ Avindu Thanks for your wishes bro!

@ Raj Thanks bro and What! Yeah just now noticing it! Thanks for pointing it out bro , will do another PDI carefully again!

@ Ilango Thanks bro ,The delivery date as of now is Jan4th. But we are finding it difficult to sell our Safari for a good value! If we sell it for a good value before new year , delivery by Jan4th else it may get postponed further!

350Z

Core Team
Well here are the pictures , couldn get better pictures as their stockyard was pretty cramped! And another update though OT! My dad sprained his spinal cord pretty badly , doctor has advised complete bedrest for 3 weeks! That means my dad will not be able to drive his dream car for another 2 weeks!
Congrats! She is looking really very gorgeous. As much as you, I am equally excited to read more once you get the car delivered.

my sis is getting her new Activa in the same colour sometime next week. Booked it almost 2 months back
You are still getting it a lot before than some other members of our forum. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
Yes Safari too is a reason but some other financial problems also for my dad hopefully everything will get sorted out before Jan4th!

Top Bottom