Tata Aria Pleasure Ownership Experience

I think tornado78 can help you. He is also from new delhi and a proud owner of another Aria pleasure pearl white 4 x 4. He recently changed his stock steel rims to an alloy rims and may help u with the price and where to get it wala things.

Last edited:
very true dear XOVER, don't know why people say it looks dumb but i like its simple styling which is very soothing.
Those who say that Aria looks dumb have either no aesthetic sense or they just don't know what they are simply talking about.Aria was the last TATA car to be completely designed at IDEA design centre Italy.I created a thread about best looking TATA car months ago and Aria really did quite well there.For quite a long period it was leading the Poll until Safari fans took over that thing.But still Aria was voted as second best looking TATA car by all TAI members.So just damn those who say it looks dumb.

BTW,here is that thread if you are interested:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/6511-best-looking-tata-car-them-all-4.html

Those who say that Aria looks dumb have either no aesthetic sense or they just don't know what they are simply talking about.

So just damn those who say it looks dumb.
I am someone who feels Aria looks great.... but saying such harsh comments about someone who thinks different from your opinion is not good. Different people have different choices and just because they dont agree to your sense of aesthetics, it does not in any way mean they are dumb. If they are, then they will apply the same logic and will call you dumb.

With such comments, you are making people hate the brand you love so much and not vice versa.

Hi bro, not intending to argue over this silly topic, but just to clear my side -

You wrote "Those who say that Aria looks dumb have either no aesthetic sense". I find that unfair. Nothing against Aria, I love the way it looks.

Then now you wrote "we should ignore them flat out". Again unfair.

Anyways, lets move on.

Thread Starter #36
chill guys, no body is disrespecting anybody. [:D]
the bottom line is we love our aria and its simple elegant designing. i like it, i buy it.
if someone doesn't like it i cant do anything in it, let them go with there opinion.

chill guys, no body is disrespecting anybody. [:D]
the bottom line is we love our aria and its simple elegant designing. i like it, i buy it.
if someone doesn't like it i cant do anything in it, let them go with there opinion.
Hi Mohit,

Have you installed alloy wheels? Please keep us updated about your ride.

Top Bottom