Tata Aria Pleasure Ownership Experience

Thread Starter #17
guys i need urgent help today i have noticed some rust on center of my wheel rims, i havent seen them earlier. after noticing them today i went to my dealer but he saying that it is not a big deal, it generally happens in this season (due to humidity in climate) he even take me to the near by showrooms where he showed me cars of other makes they also have it but still i want to make sure from you guys.

so please suggest.

photos attached

Attachments

mohit it doesnt look too worrying(i am assuming it not cracking or flaking) , its probably because the vehicle has been in the yard for ages. If it worries you a lot get it painted atleast it wont rust further.

This is not just for Aria but many vehicles have such syndromes.

Where there is Iron(no offense to Iron-Rock[lol]) there will be rust these days(not for every car).Its nothing to worry at all as already mentioned by Iron sirji.But yes,if there are signs of cracks then its serious.

Thread Starter #21
thanks a ton guy, you guy literally relieved me.
its not cracking, its not flaking just that portion seems a bit orangish nothing else.
thanks again dear :)

O wow,what a beautiful looking machine.The reason I admire the looks of Aria so much is because it seems to be one of those few cars which have a nice blend of sublime timeless beauty perfectly amalgamated with very mean aggression stance and appearance.[:)]

Only if TATA would have got the pricing right.[cry]

Thread Starter #27
O wow,what a beautiful looking machine.The reason I admire the looks of Aria so much is because it seems to be one of those few cars which have a nice blend of sublime timeless beauty perfectly amalgamated with very mean aggression stance and appearance.[:)]

Only if TATA would have got the pricing right.[cry]
very true dear XOVER, don't know why people say it looks dumb but i like its simple styling which is very soothing.

Very very beautiful !!!! Looks awesome in white. Are you planning to upgrade your stock rim to alloys ? Your aria will be a headturner with some nice alloys.
Post some interior pics too.

Top Bottom