Tata Aria Pleasure - Living with Pleasure.

My goodness the air looks damn damn beautiful, elegant in black just superrrrrrr , post some pics please . And most IMP please update the thread with your driving impressions overall how the car feels ,a.s.s and whatever you feel is important .

Black Aria..

Your Aria looks Damn Sexy man. I'm a big fan of Black cars. Especially when it comes to Aria no one stands infront of its Muscle Look.

Waiting to see more pics :please:

@Justinsylas:Your Aria is really looking gorgeous.Congrats for the Aria.
After looking at the pics I am feeling if I have missed anything special that also with heavy discounts.I had also seen an Aria for me,it was a Pride 4X4 in same colour as of your car.But I think that car was delivered day before yesterday to some other person.

WOW!!!

Thats looking so elegant.

Congrats for the new Aria.

Wish you Happy miles crunching

After looking at the pics I am feeling if I have missed anything special that also with heavy discounts.I had also seen an Aria for me,it was a Pride 4X4 in same colour as of your car.But I think that car was delivered day before yesterday to some other person.
Aria Pride 4WD in black colour with a heavy discount.
Thats something really tempting.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #23
I took my car back after my first service. I'll update all other details soon.

But i'm planning to share the drive-ability now.

For first 3 days i felt little bit fear due to its big form factor, But after that i have no issues to handle the monster. I can simply drive it and park it in city crowd. Thanks to lesser turning radius.

Brake is amazing. It gives lot of confidence. The brakes are powerful to control the 2.7 tons.

The shocks doing its job well. The occupants never felt the sudden braking. The shocks never transfer any shakes inside cabin. It never care about the small bumps and small potholes. Big bumps are felt as small vibrations created by uneven roads. Hard braking will not transferred as seesaw effect inside cabin. Even the last row passengers can enjoy the same share as middle row occupants.

My wife never allow me to go over 80KMs/hr speed in my Marina. But now she allowed me to cruise around 100kms/hr. All of us feel as we are kept inside safer hands. I mean it from the safety and comfort front.

Truck and buses leave my lane free. In black color, the car looks huge.

Lane change, reverse, parking, u-turn are 90% same as my Marina.

The engine is doing its work fine. I never do any sudden overtaking. So no issue with turbo lagging. I 'll pre-plan my overtaking with needed speed and gear in mind. So Its giving me a big push when i need it. No engine noise. No road noise. No tyre noise. No wind noise. I think rash-drivers will not feel good the silent cabin.

I never missed dead pedal. I can comfortably place my feet in the floor as its giving me sofa like comfort even for first row. Dead pedal is needed for bucket seating positions. This is just my case.

AC is very powerful. Even 1 point is very high after switch on the AC for 5mins. 4 vents for first row. 4 vents for second row. 2 vents for third row. Very much enough for all occupants. The vent placement is better than roof vents.

Simply the engine/shocks/Seats combo giving me the feeling of ice skating.

Its simply matted well with my driving style and liking.

I took my car back after my first service. I'll update all other details soon.

But i'm planning to share the drive-ability now.

For first 3 days i felt little bit fear due to its big form factor, But after that i have no issues to handle the monster. I can simply drive it and park it in city crowd. Thanks to lesser turning radius.

Brake is amazing. It gives lot of confidence. The brakes are powerful to control the 2.7 tons.

The shocks doing its job well. The occupants never felt the sudden braking. The shocks never transfer any shakes inside cabin. It never care about the small bumps and small potholes. Big bumps are felt as small vibrations created by uneven roads. Hard braking will not transferred as seesaw effect inside cabin. Even the last row passengers can enjoy the same share as middle row occupants.

My wife never allow me to go over 80KMs/hr speed in my Marina. But now she allowed me to cruise around 100kms/hr. All of us feel as we are kept inside safer hands. I mean it from the safety and comfort front.

Truck and buses leave my lane free. In black color, the car looks huge.

Lane change, reverse, parking, u-turn are 90% same as my Marina.

The engine is doing its work fine. I never do any sudden overtaking. So no issue with turbo lagging. I 'll pre-plan my overtaking with needed speed and gear in mind. So Its giving me a big push when i need it. No engine noise. No road noise. No tyre noise. No wind noise. I think rash-drivers will not feel good the silent cabin.

I never missed dead pedal. I can comfortably place my feet in the floor as its giving me sofa like comfort even for first row. Dead pedal is needed for bucket seating positions. This is just my case.

AC is very powerful. Even 1 point is very high after switch on the AC for 5mins. 4 vents for first row. 4 vents for second row. 2 vents for third row. Very much enough for all occupants. The vent placement is better than roof vents.

Simply the engine/shocks/Seats combo giving me the feeling of ice skating.

Its simply matted well with my driving style and liking.
The most thing I like in the aria is the suspension setup to test it I went on the same road which had quite bad roads with enough pot holes with the xuv and aria and belive me the aria is simply superb the xuv can't match that quality of aria . Another part I like is it drives so much like a car I found very easy to drive inspite of its size and bulk and yes you just never know when you have hit 100+ in the aria and you feel the road must not end it must just go on and on .
A black aria looks simply elegant and rich please maintain it nicely which iam sure u will.
What did they do in the first service ?

Thread Starter #26
The most thing I like in the aria is the suspension setup to test it I went on the same road which had quite bad roads with enough pot holes with the xuv and aria and belive me the aria is simply superb the xuv can't match that quality of aria . Another part I like is it drives so much like a car I found very easy to drive inspite of its size and bulk and yes you just never know when you have hit 100+ in the aria and you feel the road must not end it must just go on and on .
Yes. Very true. I felt aria is superior to XUV in drive-ability, comfort, quality, fit and finish and NVH.

A black aria looks simply elegant and rich please maintain it nicely which iam sure u will.
What did they do in the first service ?
I always keep my all cars good. I'll post pictures of my old Marina soon.

They just done general checkup, washing. And i paid extra for Diesel Additive.
And they have done CRANKSHAFT GRINDING (ENGINE NOISE CHECKUP) at FOC. They charged 130 INR for interior cleaning.

You were planning for the alloy's right? did you buy it still awaiting for the pic's
They offered me a set of 5 alloys. And they allowed me to select. I opted for 16" OEM safari alloys. It'll be reached to dealership in a week time. Another forum member faced small issue with Neo alloys. So i opted for safari OEM. I hope it'll look good.

COngratulations for your new ride
Sorry for the late reply as today only i have seen this thread.
Just try to drive with as much caution as possible in first 2-3000 kms to get the engine settle down properly and also if possible get the engine oil change at 5000 kms service.

Yes its a really gem of a vehicle from Tata stable.
Keep driving and enjoy.

Yes neo wheels are still causing problem over 80 kmph speed, replacement has been order and within few days it will be received. And if those new set of wheels will cause problem than i'll shift to original safari alloys.

Finally THE X-OVER is on a cross-over thread.:biggrin:

Congrats Justin on your fabulous X-over.Its looking amazing in black.Post some more daytime pics of exteriors and interiors.

BTW,I have one question.Last time we interacted you were sold on Storme after driving one.So why you didn't wait for Storme and went for Aria?

Thread Starter #29
COngratulations for your new ride
Sorry for the late reply as today only i have seen this thread.
Just try to drive with as much caution as possible in first 2-3000 kms to get the engine settle down properly and also if possible get the engine oil change at 5000 kms service.

Yes its a really gem of a vehicle from Tata stable.
Keep driving and enjoy.

Yes neo wheels are still causing problem over 80 kmph speed, replacement has been order and within few days it will be received. And if those new set of wheels will cause problem than i'll shift to original safari alloys.
Normally my wife will not allow me to drive over 80km/hr. But now she allowed me to go 100km/hr. But i'll not go beyond 2.5K RPM for atleast 5000Kms.

I have 2 questions.
1. I'm seeing noticeable amount of water in the floor after 10mins from switch off vehicle. Dealer told me that its from HVAC. Is it normal?
2. I feel some vibration from engine when i drive in 3rd or 4th gear between 50 to 60kms speed. If i drive less or above that speed or in 5th gear, then there is no problem. It felt as same as loss of push when we drive the car in lower speed with higher gears. Is this normal? I hope i explain it well.

Finally THE X-OVER is on a cross-over thread.:biggrin:

Congrats Justin on your fabulous X-over.Its looking amazing in black.Post some more daytime pics of exteriors and interiors.

BTW,I have one question.Last time we interacted you were sold on Storme after driving one.So why you didn't wait for Storme and went for Aria?
I'm planning for a Munnar (Hill station, 400kms from my place) trip tomorrow early morning. I'll shoot more photos there.

I love the storme than aria. 95% of time we 2 and 2 small kids only travelling. But my parents prefer 7 seater. More over i prefer crossover over SUV as its more practical atleast for my family.

Last edited:
If the vibration is with your steering you need to check the tyre alignment and balancing from the A.S.s.
The water beneath the flooring is normal when using A.c. If there is No water Then you need to worry because then the water is dripping inside your cabin.

Top Bottom