Tata Aria Launch Ceremony at Mumbai NCPA

Thread Starter #16
thank you Mitul,
aria is so much tempting.....almost dropped the idea of owning a toyota fortuner...but again thought of tata A>S>S is pricking badly and i am dead sure no matter what kind of assurance is provided the as.s thing wont go out of my (indian)mind presently so much unforunate we indians are for our own homemade products...
the second thing the same dicor engine sourced from safari ...oh my god..not again those smokes ,bubbles, failed relays , et al!!!!
ARIA is now the flagship for TATA MOTORS. You will treated as a premium customer if your owning ARIA. A.S.S will take lot of care for ARIA CUSTOMERS. So no need to worry now.

It is a same engine sourced from safari. But the tuning is totaly different. you can not find any lagg. Power to body weight ratio is maintained.
After all JLR team is doing the quality check of ARIA.

Thread Starter #18
Last edited:
hi mitulpomal, great to read about your experience and congrats for winning the contest!! [clap] it must have been very exciting. did you talk to mr.tata?? and can you please post some high-res pics?

ARIA is now the flagship for TATA MOTORS. You will treated as a premium customer if your owning ARIA. A.S.S will take lot of care for ARIA CUSTOMERS. So no need to worry now.

It is a same engine sourced from safari. But the tuning is totaly different. you can not find any lagg. Power to body weight ratio is maintained.
After all JLR team is doing the quality check of ARIA.
tata had lot of flagship models previously and we all know how they handled the dear customers.
and there are consiberable fiat owners also who are still in tears .

Thread Starter #21
hi mitulpomal, great to read about your experience and congrats for winning the contest!! [clap] it must have been very exciting. did you talk to mr.tata?? and can you please post some high-res pics?
Thanks Umang, You can check the FB link

Top Bottom