Tata Aria (Indicruz) Now Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, tata is coming out with new MUV/MPV as well as new safari too.So might be new indicruz if we say would be priced from 8.5L to 11L and new safari would range from 10L to 13L.

I dont think safari will be priced from 10 lakhs!

TATA is well known for VFM products.

As the current safari starts at7lakhs i expect the new safari to be priced around 8.5 lakhs to 11.5 lakhs

I dont think safari will be priced from 10 lakhs!

TATA is well known for VFM products.

As the current safari starts at7lakhs i expect the new safari to be priced around 8.5 lakhs to 11.5 lakhs

this price range would be taken over by new Muv that is coming out, and new safari would be coming with more features and bit changed looks, rear mounted spare wheels going below the car and priced more then current one.

350Z

Core Team
Still no specific dates on the launch yet. Maybe we can expect this one on Auto Expo?

Drive Safe!
350Z

tata_indicruz_front_1.jpg
Talking to the Financial Chronicle, Utility Vehicles head of Tata Motors confirmed expensive features on the upcoming Tata Indicruz like airbags, cruise control and automatic climate control.

Some of the mentioned features are absent in the current Tata line-up indirectly indicating this could be Tata’s most expensive vehicle manufactured till date.

According to industry estimates the price of the Indicruz was likely to be 20 per cent more than Sumo Grande MK II, which carries a price tag of Rs 6.65-7.66 lakh at Mumbai dealerships.
Indicruz would be positioned in the market to compete with Volvo XC 90, Honda CRV and General Motor’s Captiva. It will be the company’s first multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) and a cross over of three existing models

Source - Indiaautoblog & Financial Chronicle

Yes. I agree that Indicruz is a huge leap for Tata.

But comparing it to Volvo is really a big joke.

I can digest it with CRV or captiva. Even many wont!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom