Tata Aria (Indicruz) Now Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man tata is improving.

The main good part of tata is its pricing.
Will it be a competitor of innova , xylo .
The earlier concept pictures looks cool.

Some where i saw those picture and looked like mix up of vista front , innova like sides , rear most window like my car .

350Z

Core Team
I'm still not confirmed on the looks of Indicruz and can not comment much. We can see some drastic improvement in fit, finish and quality after launch of Manza and same is expected in Indicruze as well, But to what the article above says, The targeting segment and pricing of car seems to be an un-expected one....And we thought it would compete with Innova!

Drive Safe,
350Z

View attachment 940
Talking to the Financial Chronicle, Utility Vehicles head of Tata Motors confirmed expensive features on the upcoming Tata Indicruz like airbags, cruise control and automatic climate control.

Some of the mentioned features are absent in the current Tata line-up indirectly indicating this could be Tata’s most expensive vehicle manufactured till date.

According to industry estimates the price of the Indicruz was likely to be 20 per cent more than Sumo Grande MK II, which carries a price tag of Rs 6.65-7.66 lakh at Mumbai dealerships.
Indicruz would be positioned in the market to compete with Volvo XC 90, Honda CRV and General Motor’s Captiva. It will be the company’s first multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) and a cross over of three existing models

Source - Indiaautoblog & Financial Chronicle

I hope the car is well built up because this time its rivals are some of the best cars ever since they have been launched.

The upcoming Tata Crossover vehicle known internally as the Indicruz will be the most expensive and luxurious model in Tata Motors’ range. The Indicruz which will be launched at the Auto Expo on January 5, 2010, will feature plush interiors and is expected to set new standards for space and comfort.
Built on an all-new platform (code: X2), there’s a lot of technology and electronics in the Indicruz, which is the first in a Tata vehicle and the reason why it’s taken so long to develop. Built on a 2750mm chassis, the Indicruz which has undergone extensive validation in Europe is expected to come with ride and handling not seen on a Tata SUV before.
The Indicruz is expected to have a sticker price of around Rs 12-13 lakh and will be positioned above the Safari, which will continue to be produced.

source; autocarindia.com

Attachments

well, not sure wether tata is planning to launch their MUV in CRV ,GV range or innova xylo range, there are two news going around, one this crossover would be competing with innova-xylo range and another news is that it would be posh interiors, with all international features which might be coming for our market as well and would compete with CRV-GV range.

May be the secret will be open in auto expo.
absolutely, but what i doubt is that if tata really plans to give all bells and come out with the badge of 15+L in our market to compete with GV and CRV then wont be easy to sell this car in here.I see more chances for innova range with better plastics,finish,equipments and pricing.

I hope its in the Innova segemnt with a better interior quality. if that so then it will surely be able to dent the sales of Xylo and Innova out of which innova is one of the most comfortable cars present at that price(MUV segment)

Hey i spotted this in GST here in Chennai. Took a picture but i was going in the opposite direction so it was not clear!! When i saw it i thought it will be the new Safari Dicor!!

Well, I dont beleive it to be toyota spy shots!

The rear tail tamps indicates that it can be TATA.

But suprised to see twin exhausts from TATA. To my guess it should be new Safari & not indicruz.

twin exhausts might not be real but one fake one to doubt spy's around different forums[evil],more chances are of its indicruz coming.
Hey isnt this thread for toyota[;)]

350Z

Core Team
Posts Moved.

This is the Indicruz. Rear profile seems to be healthy and do we twin exhausts? Let us wait to see the story behind them tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom