Tata Aria (Indicruz) Now Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria is very good looking and has excellent features butt..its rear design is pathetic and secondly price is also not very good starting @ Rs.13 lakhs. but am not complaining..i mean this is very new concept and if tata is not planning to sell in volumes then may be its okay!
I second this. The rear design looks very simple. I feel it similar to other tatas like nano, vista and all. Everything else is acceptable to me. And imo the price tag isnt high at all. The long features list is enough to make one smile.

I second this. The rear design looks very simple. I feel it similar to other tatas like nano, vista and all. Everything else is acceptable to me. And imo the price tag isnt high at all. The long features list is enough to make one smile.
yup but its simple humans conception that with more price they want bigger size also! if this not happens car is left selling only in few numbers. anyone before buying will also see practicality and size of aria..n i think well we can get ford endy / skoda yeti or many other better suvs for that cost. just IMO..

We may very well buy the Aria since my dad is impressed with the features and price tag of it.

@ Umang The Aria has the longest wheelbase in its class even higher than Safari and Fortuner. So the Aria is practically more spacious than a Fortuner! I would say the car is okay in overall looks , nothing too bad nothing too good! And why do you say the pricing is bad? At that price it offers almost everything you need in a car!

We may very well buy the Aria since my dad is impressed with the features and price tag of it.

@ Umang The Aria has the longest wheelbase in its class even higher than Safari and Fortuner. So the Aria is practically more spacious than a Fortuner! I would say the car is okay in overall looks , nothing too bad nothing too good! And why do you say the pricing is bad? At that price it offers almost everything you need in a car!
well i do agree CD regarding the features it carries along with Aria, but then tata is known for space and space with affordibility, and this is something different, also price tag is not too high but not as what people expected, to be around safari,innova's range thats why it may take some time to acceptance from buyers to spend 15LACS on a tata product.Hope there are minimal issues with this product, and good after sales services to enjoy this product which tata has came leaps and bound ahead from their product range and quality.

Yes that is the problem here. People expected it be Innova competitor and when they find the prices to be high they get disappointed! Many people don know the features the Aria offer , what a common man sees first is the price , not the features!

For people looking at Innova price range , a stripped down 4x2 version will be launched in the future which will take on directly with the Innova!

350Z

Core Team
Maybe it does not exactly look so but Aria is a cross over and most of us compare it with Innova due to some similar characteristics, which is not fair. Anybody will easily think twice before spending that much amount on a Tata product, and for me, although It proves to be a great luxurious family car but lacks the ‘fun’ factor of an SUV.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom