Tata Aria Automatic To Be Launched Soon

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys thought to share with you all , TATA Aria will be launched with A/T soon.
Which opens a new option for Aria buyers.
Where testing of car is being conducted in India & UK jointly.
The sources confirm that it hass been tested in UK for 3000-4000 kms.

The only thing that comes to my mind is the price, which may shot up further.
As manual version is already over priced.

Hope they launch it with competitive prices, with updated interior trims and better GPS.
8146_l.jpg

More info here: CarWale News

Re: Tata Aria A/T To Be Launched Soon

what is tata gonna do with automatics when they cant sell manual alone??
Remember my friend Aria is suposed to be a car which will mark or remark TATAs entry into places like Europe , USA, etc, and there they won't be able to sell any car without slush gearbox,thus this development.

Also even in domestic market more the options, the better its for consumers.

Having an A/T is a good move, especially since its competitor XUV is also coming with an A/T soon.

I guess Tata will have to reduce prices of the manual Aria considerably & then relaunch the Aria with the A/T gearbox at suitable prcies (All new Aria?!). That may boost the sales.

They may show up with discount options in manual Aria as they are doing with Fiat cars.

else reducing price of thier cars for no reasons will wipe away the faith of present aria owners....too tricky!!

I agree Jaydev, What I feel is they should place Aria AT at existing top end version price and existing manual should be placed with some discount. Hope that will help TATA to manage some good sales number.

Oh it would cross 20+ lakhs(Already the MT versions have crossed 18+ lakhs).Not worth pouring the money.And moreover automatics are not becoming popular.

well i fully agree!! tata better concentrate on selling manual first before getting anything new now!

Recently Indian auto blog has captured an image of LHD Aria.Seems like TATA is gearing up for foreign launch of Aria.Also with this move the 6 speed AT and MT gearbox should soon be ready to use for domestic use.

Re: Tata Planning To Relaunch Aria With 'Image Corrections'

Tata Aria automatic version is going to be launched soon. It will come with 6 speed auto trans.
Interiors look much more inviting than the current black&maroon combination.
6 speed auto is a very good option.
I believe there will be no cosmetic changes for the auto variant[;)]

Tata Aria automatic version is going to be launched soon. It will come with 6 speed auto trans.
Do something about the back and front lights, and it's better looking vehicle. Auto? Planning to export?

Do something about the back and front lights, and it's better looking vehicle. Auto? Planning to export?
Yes, it will be exported as it was shown in international car show. Perhaps SA to start with, followed by EU. What is unknown is whether auto will be offered in 4x2 & 4x4 both or only one of them.

Top Bottom