Tata Altroz (X451) Premium Hatchback Launched

I generally don't bother to take the car websites seriously, when they put up made-up new car releases.
But this being The Financial Express I thought to put it up, as this could be authentic, let's wait and watch.
I'll try and get some inputs from my dealer.

I generally don't bother to take the car websites seriously, when they put up made-up new car releases.
But this being The Financial Express I thought to put it up, as this could be authentic, let's wait and watch.
I'll try and get some inputs from my dealer.
My Kanpur dealer confirms expected next month, so maybe expected launch is close, around festive season.

if you notice closely the steering wheel of Altroz, the horn pad is no more there. Infact the horn is metallic aluminum ascents around the steering controls I believe on either side. That is very clever design indeed, I believe that will be super convenient for drivers as well. Not sure if similar placement is present on other cars.

wonder when they will launch the car in such a crowded segment. Basically its crowded segment, well established brands. I do not see Altroz offering anything thats segment challenging proposition. they have to offer best for least to get a meagre chunk of sales. People want SUV or SUV like cars and here they are making beautiful real cars. Wonder when this will be appreciated.

Looks like Altroz will launch with electric option. With the ziptron announcement and tentative launch of Evs end financial year, looks very much probable. Altorz EV

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz spied in final stages of testing

ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20191112114552_Tata-Altroz-front-spied.jpg

The images confirm the Altroz will sport an edgy styling and leverage Tata’s latest ‘Impact Design 2.0’ theme. The front end will be dominated by sweptback headlamps flanking a sleek grille with the company’s trademark ‘humanity line’ stylistic touch. Interesting design cues in the side profile will include a rising window line with sharp kinks at both the front and rear. The heavily sculpted tailgate will get a blacked-out section with neat-looking tail-lamps. However, the alloy wheel design could be a simpler one when the hatch ultimately hits showroom floors.

.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20191112114552_Tata-Altroz-rear-spied.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
New Tata Altroz first official teaser video – Get ready to experience GOLD

One product from Tata Motors for which many consumers have been waiting for is the Tata Altroz hatchback. The car was first displayed at the 2018 Auto Expo in the concept form and later it had its global unveil later in 2019. The premium hatch has been spotted testing on Indian roads many times and it was expected that the car will be available in Tata Motors’ showrooms around Diwali 2019.

However, there has been a change of plans, yet again. Earlier speculation had suggested that the launch of the hatch will take place in Summer of 2019, but later it was rescheduled for a 2019 Festive season launch. However, now it is clear that the car will come to the market in early 2020 only. Watch the latest official teaser video of Altroz below – Get ready to experience GOLD, says Tata.

Read:

wonder what is taking so long to test the car. The car is hatching since ages. Hope they come with fully baked product with all the product mix. including AMT or Automatic availability from day one. They can get the sunroof as in life modification. Also the engine better be BS6 compliant and not gimmick like ready etc. But though not in the market for the hatch I would be pretty interested in how this car is accepted. For Glanza, being a Maruti product with Toyota Bharosa, the car is not exactly flying off the shelves. its doing good but not that great. So what should be decent numbers expected of Altroz? 2K 4K?

With BS 6 coming in, I believe MS wont have a diesel on offer and i 20 though a good car, is already awaiting next upgrade.

This would be the best time for TATA to launch Altorz where Diesel is always their forte and will have less competition.

Going by dimensions hope it has bigger space and a class above NIOS.

Cheers !!

SG

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz launch confirmed for Jan 2020 – Official

Earlier speculation had suggested that the launch of the hatch will take place in Summer of 2019, but later it was rescheduled for a 2019 Festive season launch. However, now it is clear that the car will come to the market in early 2020 only. This was confirmed by Tata Motors in their latest video below, with title = Altroz #TheGoldStandard – Arriving Jan 2020.

The delay in Altroz launch has happened due to change in Tata’s internal strategy. Earlier, the company was planning to bring in the hatchback with BS-IV emission norms compliant engines, however, now it has decided to bring in upgraded engines directly which will be BS-VI emission norms compliant from Day 1.

Read:

Top Bottom