Tata Altroz (X451) Premium Hatchback Launched

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz official website launch – Needs 1 lakh visitors

tata-altroz-3-test-mules-5.jpg

Tata Altroz on test in Pune

Tata Motors next big launch is the Altroz premium hatchback. With launch date nearing, the company has today gone ahead launched the official website. But there is a catch. Even though the website has gone LIVE, there is not much you can see.

The reason, Tata wants 100,000 visitors, in order to unveil the full site. Once it has 1 lakh visitors, the official site will be fully revealed. As with recent websites of its individual cars, Tata Motors plans to get the buzz going around its soon to be launched Altroz.

Read:

I don't see much sense in this move of wanting 1 lakh clicks for the site to open. The car has already been shown in production form to the whole world in Geneva. Look people who are going to click furiously are not going to buy your car, they might buy it but after three years of clicking (me included) . Get those details out fast, so that a person sitting on the fence concerning their baleno/glanza or I20 purchase, to sit up and think.
And for God sake at launch.. don't show that table where your car has 10 litres more of boot space or 10 nm of torque more than your competitors. It aint gonna work. Bring out those warranty packages, some dedicated trained service team, some priority something. Tell the people that you trust your product... And ofcourse some good colours! Let's see. Fingers crossed.

Yes. The premium hatch segment is a hot segment now. TATA needs to do lots of homework before the launch. Hope they doesnt mess up with the pricing.
They need to give training of how to handle customers well to the dealers. Even now many dealers are same like the old indica period.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz first video teaser is out – Tested to own the roads

Tata Altroz, the premium hatchback, poised for launch, is being actively tested from the heights of Kullu Manali to the plains of Pune. Today, Tata Motors has released the first ever video teaser of their Altroz hatchback. The video teaser has a tagline – Tested to own the roads.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback - All You Need to Know: Price, Competition, Features and More

Tata-Altroz-teaser.jpg

Tata Motors is set to enter the premium hatchback segment in India with the launch of its new car Altroz. Ahead of the commercial launch of the car in the coming months, the company unveiled a special preview website of Tata Altroz over the weekend that saw more than one lakh visitors within 24 hours of going live. If you have your eyes set on this new premium hatchback, read on to know everything we know so far:

Read:

Some latest shots

Tata should learn from MG regarding marketing the brand. A proper well executed marketing can uplift tata's brand image. Also tthey should think about changing/updating the logo, certainly it will boost the brand.
Tiago's marketing created quite a stir in the market. Wish tata to bring back that marketing head.

Attachments

Last edited:
Some spyshots reveal cruise control button in steering wheel. Hope this will be loaded with features. AMT in this segment may not be an acceptable choice.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tata Altroz premium hatchback’s teaser images hits the official website

Tata Motors has officially updated the website of Altroz with new pictures, which partially reveals the production-ready car. The all-new Altroz will be launched in the Indian market in July or August this year and before the launch, the car has already been spotted without any cover on the Indian roads. However, this the first time that the teaser images of the production version of the Altroz have been revealed officially by Tata Motors.

Tata-Altroz_4.jpg

Tata-Altroz_3.jpg

Tata-Altroz_2.jpg

Tata-Altroz_1.jpg

Read:

I feel the issue with such bit by bit teasers (marketing gurus brain wave I am sure), is that the end retail customer who is really looking to buy a car, then goes for what is available at his/her buying point of time.

For eg - ongoing discounts on various hatches will attract a decent portion of the genuine buyers just to to this delay. I do not feel that keep the curiosity going is a good thing from Indian consumer perspective, we are impatient & do not like to wait & then start spreading our own gossip on the product.

Tata (like MG, Kia) will now release full pic, then another launch for specs, then another for variants and then after couple of months the pricing - then when the hell will they deliver the car! At ground level, lot of my friends who plan to buy 1st or 2nd hatch are looking at the ongoing discounted cars with all features like Grand i10, Tiago etc., to go ahead. Its definitely does not look like a win situation for companies adopting this method of reveal

@rsrs_in All the competitors are old now, i20 will get a new generation model next year but it doesn't look good and surely will be too expensive for what it offers.
This slow teasing is too boring people don't know about this car coming. This car has a potential to be a hit, if it doesn't click it's better to shut shop for tata.

Top Bottom